Jensen on McGee: 'Hasn't Fought Anybody Yet'

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Jensen on McGee: 'Hasn't Fought Anybody Yet'
jae_1833
7/21/10 12:14:54AM
link
“I'm one of the old dogs and nobody really knows that about me because I'm not one of those guys that comes out and talks all kinds of crap to people,” Jensen told the Sherdog Network's “Beatdown” show last week. “I just do my job. I started this game back in 1992. I was in Steve Jennum's corner when he fought Tank Abbott at Ultimate Ultimate (in December 1995). I was here before Dana (White), before Joe Silva and now I'm fighting at UFC 121 on the main card finally.”
Chael_Sonnen
7/22/10 12:50:54AM
I hope Court gnp's Jensen....Jensen sounds a little bitter.
BustedKnuckle
7/23/10 6:32:50PM
A 2-4 record in the UFC, is a reason also Ryan!!! I think he is being lead to the market so to speak. Court should be able to finish him in this fight. TKO or Sub. Court looked great on the show and in the Finale. And is working with Chuck and his crew at The Pit. Courts wrestling was pretty solid. I hope his hands have come along steadily.
babalu46
7/24/10 10:43:17AM

Posted by BustedKnuckle

A 2-4 record in the UFC, is a reason also Ryan!!! I think he is being lead to the market so to speak. Court should be able to finish him in this fight. TKO or Sub. Court looked great on the show and in the Finale. And is working with Chuck and his crew at The Pit. Courts wrestling was pretty solid. I hope his hands have come along steadily.

If he is training his stand up i'm not sure how Jensen wins this fight.
warglory
7/25/10 11:59:43AM
Jensen was like, 15 in 1992, he was not in "the game" in 1992.
xtra_chewy
7/27/10 5:01:12PM

Posted by warglory

Jensen was like, 15 in 1992, he was not in "the game" in 1992.

Thats what I thought when I read that also.