Jens Pulver Returns At WEC 41

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Jens Pulver Returns At WEC 41
DCRage
4/6/09 10:18:04AM
He's not done yet...despite 3 straight losses in WEC, Jens Pulver is getting another fight in the promotion. He's been signed to face Josh Grispi at WEC 41 in June.

Article
wiggum
4/6/09 11:10:42AM
that should be a great fight...will show if the grispi hype is well deserved
babytater03
4/6/09 11:48:40AM
and if it is you'll probably see Jens on the mic more often, unless "the champ" refuses to let go of his color commentary position.
gartface
4/6/09 12:03:03PM

Posted by babytater03

and if it is you'll probably see Jens on the mic more often, unless "the champ" refuses to let go of his color commentary position.

I really enjoy listening to Jens, far more than I enjoy listening to Frank Mir.
Twenty20Dollars
4/6/09 12:21:32PM

Posted by gartface

me too.
fizzle
4/6/09 12:56:52PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Posted by gartface

me too.

Me three, on Jens, I hope you completely run through your next opponent and show everyone you still got it. Jens is a consummate gentleman and I will always love watching him fight!
prozacnation1978
4/6/09 4:46:06PM
i hope pulver does win i don't wanna see him cry again
brooklynbadass
4/6/09 4:53:14PM
hope Grispi eats him for lunch! He trains at the same gym I goto, kids for real.
team_demon_fighter
4/6/09 6:51:19PM

Posted by fizzle

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Posted by gartface

me too.

Me three, on Jens, I hope you completely run through your next opponent and show everyone you still got it. Jens is a consummate gentleman and I will always love watching him fight!

Amigop
4/6/09 11:06:52PM

Posted by babytater03

Jens is a funny, redneck, cross eyed bastard . I mean that in the best way possible I love that guy