Jens Pulver Interview

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Jens Pulver Interview
duggy
12/5/07 8:26:27PM
Interview with Little Evil, Jens Pulver. He talks about fighting in his own weight class and not being one of the little guys anymore, his upcoming fight with Cub Swanson, some future matchups, and the state of the 145 lb division in general.

link
jae_1833
12/5/07 8:54:11PM
Loved it... his attitude is great and if all he says about his training is true then he should light Cub up...I hope he gets the KO!!
LesnarLover
12/5/07 9:32:27PM
Its a great interview, but i think the state of the whole weight-class is a joke. Bring in a quality fighter like Brock Lesner and he'll wipe the floor with all of them.
duggy
12/5/07 9:36:44PM
umm... i would hope that brock lesnar would wipe the floor with pulver as he almost weighs twice as much. but i guess your name is an indicator of why you would make such an intelligent comment. the WEC doesnt even have a heavyweight class.
TimW001
12/5/07 9:39:01PM

Posted by LesnarLover

Its a great interview, but i think the state of the whole weight-class is a joke. Bring in a quality fighter like Brock Lesner and he'll wipe the floor with all of them.

Umm....How about....

K wtf
John_Jobber
12/5/07 9:54:32PM
Jens has for a long time been one of my favorite fighters to hate. But it seems like (in that interview at least) he has finally grown up. He takes responsibility for his actions and speaks with a certain class he never seemed to have before.

Seeing him and Faber fight will be freakin awesome. Glad they're jumpstarting the 145 weight class. Those fighters are due for some much needed publicity.

Oh, and:

Posted by LesnarLover

That right, genius? I guess if you're a Lesnar fan you have to look pretty hard to find something to gloat about. Mathematically that weight ratio would be like Jens or Urijah beating the hell out of a 75 pounder. Pull that midget jockey off the horse and give him some sparring gloves!
duggy
12/5/07 10:04:10PM

Posted by John_Jobber

Jens has for a long time been one of my favorite fighters to hate. But it seems like (in that interview at least) he has finally grown up. He takes responsibility for his actions and speaks with a certain class he never seemed to have before.

Seeing him and Faber fight will be freakin awesome. Glad they're jumpstarting the 145 weight class. Those fighters are due for some much needed publicity.

Oh, and:

Posted by LesnarLover

That right, genius? I guess if you're a Lesnar fan you have to look pretty hard to find something to gloat about. Mathematically that weight ratio would be like Jens or Urijah beating the hell out of a 75 pounder. Pull that midget jockey off the horse and give him some sparring gloves!

word. and may i add that you have the sickest avatar ever!!
EpicTerran
12/6/07 1:17:37AM
good interview , i hope jens can beat cub and go on to fight faber afterwards , i think that would be a great fight , hell if faber beats curran and pulver , i think he would only need to beat the kid to solidify himself as the best 145er in the world
wapttn
12/6/07 1:28:48AM
haha you should have the option to "diss" as well as "props" lesnar lover would get lit up ^^

as for pulver, cant wait to see him fight.. the doode has skills
bayonetxwork
12/6/07 10:09:43AM

Posted by LesnarLover

uhhh...
rcg916
12/6/07 11:17:51AM

Posted by John_Jobber

I guess if you're a Lesnar fan you have to look pretty hard to find something to gloat about.

I know YOU arent dogging pro wrestling, are you man?!
wrona666
12/6/07 3:42:34PM

Posted by rcg916

Posted by John_Jobber

I guess if you're a Lesnar fan you have to look pretty hard to find something to gloat about.

Pro Wresting was cool when i was like 10, and dudes like Hogan, Ultimate
Warrior, Jake the Snake, and hacksaw Jim Dugan were in the mix, but i tried to watch it the other day and felt like jumping off a bridge after wards.......
TimW001
12/6/07 6:30:01PM

Posted by wrona666

Posted by rcg916

Posted by John_Jobber

Pro Wresting was cool when i was like 10, and dudes like Hogan, Ultimate
Warrior, Jake the Snake, and hacksaw Jim Dugan were in the mix, but i tried to watch it the other day and felt like jumping off a bridge after wards.......

Hear hear.
John_Jobber
12/6/07 7:41:53PM

Posted by rcg916

Posted by John_Jobber

Nah not pro wrestling, just the hype on Brock. Admittedly I'd LOVE to see him take the UFC by storm. He's a great athlete and if he'd learn to touch gloves I'd like his attitude, too. I'm just saying he's hardly a proven fighter in the octagon in relation to how much hype people are throwing at him.

Brock's next fight will tell much about his future in the UFC. Until then it's just hype, IMO.
LesnarLover
12/15/07 9:11:58PM
I think that Pulver is an extraordinary fighter, and he could beat more than a few of the so called "greats". I was just saying that Brock Lesnar takes power to a whole new level and could easily beat Pulver, along with any other fighter from his league.
Tailgunner
12/15/07 10:15:55PM

Posted by LesnarLover
I was just saying that Brock Lesnar takes power to a whole new level and could easily beat Pulver, along with any other fighter from his league.

Son you need to put the crack pipe down and step away from this conversation.... do you even read what you type?????

Hmmmm do you really think a guy who weighs as much as lesnar could beat 145lb fighter????

Crack is bad for you!
duggy
12/16/07 12:37:27AM

Posted by LesnarLover

I think that Pulver is an extraordinary fighter, and he could beat more than a few of the so called "greats". I was just saying that Brock Lesnar takes power to a whole new level and could easily beat Pulver, along with any other fighter from his league.

All aboard the short bus!!! LesnarLover is driving!!!
EliasG
12/16/07 10:02:56AM
Seriously, saying that a heavyweight could beat a lightweight in a fight is wierd and makes you look like you know nothing about fighting or weight classes. Either that or it's just a joke, which in that case, it's oddly funny but only because it makes the joker look stupid. That's the point right? Your joking and trying to look stupid? Cuz that I get.

Yeah Manny Pacquiou seems like he's good, but wait till he fights Vitali Klitschko, then we'll see how bad he is. ????
moob
12/16/07 11:06:02AM

Posted by LesnarLover

Are you drunk, stoned, stupid or just a combination of the three?