BJ/Jens!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » BJ/Jens!
POLL: Penn/Pulver - Who Takes It?
Penn BRAH! 86% (18)
Pulver MANE! 10% (2)
Undecided. 5% (1)
MisFiT
6/8/07 10:00:43PM
Alright. It's time for them to go at it again, who do you got for this one? I think that BJ just dominates, I can see him dominating the whole fight flawlessly and walking all over Jens, I just dont see Jens coming close to taking this one home. BJ Subs Pulver in Round 2.
jdubs
6/8/07 10:14:52PM
i hope pulver takes it cause penn is a sneaky coniving little fat boy
hughesfan1
6/8/07 10:15:01PM
I agree with MisFit. I don't see Lil Evil making past the 1st without getting tapped though. He's supposed to be on a comeback, but he already lost to Lauzon and when BJ beats him he'll be 0-2 upon returning to the octagon. Not a good way to showcase yourself.
MisFiT
6/8/07 10:20:00PM

Posted by hughesfan1

I agree with MisFit. I don't see Lil Evil making past the 1st without getting tapped though. He's supposed to be on a comeback, but he already lost to Lauzon and when BJ beats him he'll be 0-2 upon returning to the octagon. Not a good way to showcase yourself.

Totally agree, I think he can last till 2 though. Good Prediction though. Rumor has it he is going to WEC anyways, he can easily be the Champ there, Faber couldnt handle him I dont think. I am just hoping BJ can get back on track and get a Title shot again. Imagine BJ and Sherk dude, I wouldnt be able to pick, like my two favorite UFC Fighters.
hughesfan1
6/8/07 10:30:13PM

Posted by MisFiT

Posted by hughesfan1

Totally agree, I think he can last till 2 though. Good Prediction though. Rumor has it he is going to WEC anyways, he can easily be the Champ there, Faber couldnt handle him I dont think. I am just hoping BJ can get back on track and get a Title shot again. Imagine BJ and Sherk dude, I wouldnt be able to pick, like my two favorite UFC Fighters.

WEC would be a great fit for Jens, though I'm not completly sure he could beat Faber. Should be a pretty good match though. BJ vs SS would be awsome pending BJ really wants it & trains fully. Otherwise Sherk would run him over. BJ prepares hard & it would be a war !
MisFiT
6/8/07 10:33:02PM

Posted by hughesfan1

Posted by MisFiT

Posted by hughesfan1

WEC would be a great fit for Jens, though I'm not completly sure he could beat Faber. Should be a pretty good match though. BJ vs SS would be awsome pending BJ really wants it & trains fully. Otherwise Sherk would run him over. BJ prepares hard & it would be a war !

He does seem alot more dedicated now than he has been in the past, alot has taken him off track in the past and i'm glad to see he has gotten rid of all that and he has stayed focused. Like you said, BJ preparing to the fullest is no joke, he can be the best fighter pound for pound in the world if he puts himself to it, Penn at LW isnt anything to laugh about.
hughesfan1
6/8/07 10:35:51PM
Good point. Good post.
Naturaldisaster
6/9/07 5:32:33AM
really lookin forward to this fight. but I have to agree that BJ is pretty focused now and Pulver won't be able to handle him. BJ wins 1st round sub
tepid55
6/9/07 12:28:05PM
BJ will defeat Jens pretty quickly.
mkiv9secsupra
6/9/07 12:35:14PM
guess im the one whos picking the underdog in this one...i just think pulver is underrated....Does he look like a chipmunk to anyone else? He does to me..haha anyways I think he will make it past the first, probly losing the round though, and then in the second Penn gasses and Pulver wins the round. Then the third Pulver gets the TKO
Ultimate_fighter
6/9/07 5:18:56PM
Penn Submission Arm Bar, second round for sure.
MMAFAN16
6/13/07 12:35:43AM
Penn by whatever he wants, whenever he wants
Northrend
6/13/07 2:59:35AM
Penn by murder
Mastodon2
6/13/07 3:10:52AM
Pulver aint gonna have no defence to Penn this time, cause Penn aint gonna play his game, Penn will outstrike him, then get the takedown then quickly submit him!

Just watched Pulver vs Gomi from Pride Shockwave 2004 the other night, Pulver's hands aint as hot as some people like to say they are tbh, Penn will take this easy.