Jeff Monson.......

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Jeff Monson.......
TheHitmanTL
7/10/07 2:15:44AM
only weighs 215 pounds according to sherdog....that guy should drop to 205 he would be a freakin beast there idk i think hed be up there at the no.1 contenders spot real soon
hippysmacker
7/10/07 2:29:01AM
Sherdog often doesn't update old profiles. Monson was 215 back when he fought Chuck. He's buffer now and weighed 237 when he fought Sylvia.
richieb19
7/10/07 3:06:56AM
The SDFF isn't a perfect recourse, it has plenty of mistakes and missed fights... with that said, it is the largest online database I know of.
Twenty20Dollars
7/10/07 10:00:06AM
considering 205 of so ******* full of talent im pretty sure monson would'nt get to the #1 contender spot fast. sorry to say.
kaduey
7/10/07 10:27:23AM
I don't know about you but I don't want to see Jeff Monson fight ever again. He is seriously one of the more boring fighters in the sport and doesn't bring the intentsity to his bouts.
Rush
7/10/07 10:58:40AM

Posted by kaduey

I don't know about you but I don't want to see Jeff Monson fight ever again. He is seriously one of the more boring fighters in the sport and doesn't bring the intentsity to his bouts.

Hmmm, the guy is 14-1 in his last 15 fights and out of his 14 wins he has 9 subs, 3 decisions and 2 TKOs.

At least he finishes fights and doesn't lay n' pray

I think Monson is quite underrated
DevonFoxy
7/10/07 11:01:49AM
i agree Monson is a beast other then the fight with Big Boring Tim who had over a foot on him hes been amazing and i think he would be a top guy in the LHW division. Hes never gonna go there but if he did he would be very impressive. He has great skills and hes as strong as an Ox. I hope to see him back in the UFC.
nate22
7/10/07 11:14:34AM
Monson has really bad press after the Tim fight, why I don't know. He is a good HW and we know he CAN cut to LHW. He has great submission skills, but he really needs to better his standup regardless of his boxing credentials.