Jeff Monson

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Jeff Monson
Franca311Diaz
3/22/09 11:48:09PM
I read that Jeff Monson fought last night.......... I thought this dude was in jail for spray-painting the anarchy symbol on some building in Washington DC? Anyone know Jeff Monson's situation with the law?
Naturaldisaster
3/23/09 1:54:09AM
i ordered the ppv. Monson shouldnt have won the fight. it was a snooze fest but roy nelson should have won 29-28. i was shocked that monson got the nod
puppetmaster837
3/23/09 3:49:34AM
Monson didnt spray paint the anarchy symbol in DC, it was Olympia, Washington. He is from Olympia and i actually currently work down there, he spray painted the anarchy symbol on the capital building.
Franca311Diaz
3/23/09 3:54:20AM

Posted by puppetmaster837

Monson didnt spray paint the anarchy symbol in DC, it was Olympia, Washington. He is from Olympia and i actually currently work down there, he spray painted the anarchy symbol on the capital building.

oh, ok. I heard that he might be serving up to a 10 year sentence in prison. Anyone know why he's still competing and not in jail?
Manfred
3/23/09 8:16:00AM
^^^He's out on bail and had to surrender his passport
higdon10
3/23/09 8:28:21AM

Posted by Naturaldisaster

i ordered the ppv. Monson shouldnt have won the fight. it was a snooze fest but roy nelson should have won 29-28. i was shocked that monson got the nod

I also think that Nelson won the fight.
bls1919
3/23/09 8:08:20PM
Nelson definatly won that fight. A mount position in both of the first two rounds for big country and Monson wins on some shotty knees in a clinch!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I realy was pulling for Nelson to win. I think he is a good HW prospect that the UFC has missed.
StorminYourman
3/24/09 1:04:25AM
I had Monson winning but the fight did suck in IMHO.
Nelson cold be one of the boringest fighters around right now.