Carwin by KO/TKO 52% (15)
Dos Santos by KO/TKO 41% (12)
Shane by Submission 0% (0)
Junior by Submission 3% (1)
Shane Carwin by Descion 0% (0)
Junior Dos Santos by Descion 3% (1)
billfold9
9/25/10 12:10:10AM
this would b the sickest and most entertaining fight ever, it would b a brutal brutal fight that 4 sure would end by a nasty KO. are u with me. and who takes it and y?
billfold9
9/25/10 12:14:58AM
i picked carwin bcause. hes bigger and stronger. they both have sick 1 punch ko power but dos santos has better speed, stamina and i think he has a better chin. if i had 2 pick though id say carwin has a tad more 1 punch ko power.idk but i picked carwin by 1st rnd nasty ko
jae_1833
9/25/10 12:31:07AM
I don't think JDS has the ground skills some seem to believe he has, Carwin takes him down and pounds him out.
Playground_Samurai
9/25/10 12:50:02AM
JDS has great takedown defense and much much better cardio than Carwin. Obviously if Carwin landed one of those hammers on the button, JDS would be in some trouble, but I think Juniors all round game would be too good for Carwin. Carwin would gas after the first and JDS would turn the heat on and finish him off.
Pookie
9/25/10 12:56:15AM
In a striking match ill take technique + power over speed + power anyday. Junior Dos Santos via Tko, landing the harder shots with more accuracy.
1daveufc
9/25/10 3:17:34AM
Carwin has more power and cud end it really quick a think if jds wud have to be smart to try where him out in round1 make shane chase him and tire him in the first. Then put pressure on in second round looking for ko/tko.

WAR JDS
billfold9
9/25/10 3:33:51AM
well this amazing fight just might happen anyway,if dos santos loses his title shot. or if he wins and then carwin racks up a few straight wins.
SmileR
9/25/10 8:51:49AM
I would bet my life that Carwin would destroy JDS! JDS has pretty good hands but no where near the amount of power Carwin has.
I'd happy say Carwin is the most powerful puncher in MMA today by a hell of a long way! Couple that with his solid wrestling and size advantage I don't see how JDS can win.

He'll get pushed into the side of the cage and Carwin's lunch box hands will pound him out in one round!
billfold9
9/26/10 2:31:05AM
i have 2 agree with smile, although now i change my pick 2 Carwin by Descion because if u put 2 great stand up fighters against eachother, 4 some weird reason it will b a descion. example ,houston vs kimbo,lytle vs serra,gulliard vs stevens. lol its funny how tht works huh?
billfold9
9/27/10 2:05:48AM
lol 1 guy picked a descion win and 1 picked a submission.lol i was just BS, theres no way this fight makes it 2 a descion.gotta end by KO or TKO. but lets wait and watch the Belfort vs A Silva fight. if that fight goes 2 a descion i will stop watching MMA!!. lol theres no way on Earth that fight goes 2 a descion. and same with JDS and Carwin. just no way.
warglory
9/27/10 7:35:00AM

Posted by billfold9

i have 2 agree with smile, although now i change my pick 2 Carwin by Descion because if u put 2 great stand up fighters against eachother, 4 some weird reason it will b a descion. example ,houston vs kimbo,lytle vs serra,gulliard vs stevens. lol its funny how tht works huh?

This is just a personal pet peeve of mine, but is it really necessary for you to text type on a message board? You aren't being a douche or anything, I just think it would be easier to read your responses if you typed everything out.
Wand_is_GOD
9/27/10 10:28:25AM
I would love to see this fight
Boo_Radley21
9/28/10 12:46:43AM
Carwin. Takedown and beat down. That's pretty much how I see it going he's huge Dos Santos is not. Simple as that
AfroSamuraiTHEBEAST
9/28/10 7:47:43AM
Id take JDS all day. His boxing level is levels beyond Carwin who is all power.