JDS

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » JDS
postman
5/27/12 4:51:30PM
I think that was so cool JDS brought that kid to the fight and I think it was cooler of Rogan to step all over production to get him in and get some camera time. Its moments like those after a clinic in the cage that are going to make this sport grow. One of the baddest dudes on the face of the earth and a huge heart. Pretty cool if you ask me.
Twenty20Dollars
5/27/12 5:45:05PM
I thought it was cool when JDS told off Rogan about that supposed revenge thing of Mir beating Big Nog.
FastKnockout
5/27/12 5:58:34PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

I thought it was cool when JDS told off Rogan about that supposed revenge thing of Mir beating Big Nog.

I was getting tired of hearing it, too. Junior said time and time again that he held no grudge against Mir over Big Nog.
postman
5/27/12 7:20:03PM
that was cool as well. He seems to be a stright forward dude
Franklinfan47
5/27/12 8:02:58PM
Its a bit cliche, but he really is a great "ambassador for the sport", in a time when the sport desperately needs it.
KungFuMaster
5/27/12 9:46:51PM
Junior had a great mentor.

Big Nog is well liked by many fans because he has a big heart and it is apparent the mentor has not only passed on his mma skills but his wisdom as well. It's good to know there are still selfless people out there.
Adrenaline
5/28/12 6:04:26AM
JDS is one solid dude. It's refreshing to see so much whoop ass bottled up into such a nice guy.
prozacnation1978
5/28/12 4:59:14PM
Didn't see it

Moment mir went down and was done my ass was on my way up the aisle and running to get out of mgm before the drunk mob hit
Hendo67
5/28/12 10:58:38PM
Man, i've always been big on JDS, this guy is one of the classiest people i have ever watched perform... not only in the UFC or MMA, but sports in general. He comes across as one of the most down to earth guys, a true warrior in the cage and yes, a great man outside of it.

I was at the event where he fought Carwin in Vancouver, and he came over after the fight and jumped into a group of people right in front of us saying "Thank you guys, thank you guys so much!" - I found that so cool.
spang714
5/31/12 9:38:07PM

Posted by Hendo67

Man, i've always been big on JDS, this guy is one of the classiest people i have ever watched perform... not only in the UFC or MMA, but sports in general. He comes across as one of the most down to earth guys, a true warrior in the cage and yes, a great man outside of it.

I was at the event where he fought Carwin in Vancouver, and he came over after the fight and jumped into a group of people right in front of us saying "Thank you guys, thank you guys so much!" - I found that so cool.

He seems to be a genuinely nice and humble guy...

Dont think we'll have to worry too much about him driving drunk and crashing into any favelas