JBL returns to the wwe ring.

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » JBL returns to the wwe ring.
casey64
1/20/08 9:20:12PM
JBL " Jhon Bradshaw Layfield" returns to the ring.

For more info go wwe.com
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
postman
1/20/08 9:22:12PM
I have a honest question, how many ppl on this site really care about this or any other WWE news?
juanez13
1/20/08 9:29:36PM

Posted by postman

I have a honest question, how many ppl on this site really care about this or any other WWE news?

not me, last time i checked this is an MMA site
emfleek
1/20/08 10:46:28PM

Posted by juanez13

Posted by postman

Last time I checked, this was the Locker Room forum, which means anything non-MMA related can be posted here.

Though I don't like WWE, I'm not going to rag on other people for liking it. Everybody's got their something.
Shawn91111
1/20/08 10:48:09PM
Im on the side that doesnt care about it, this be a MMA site, but it also being the locker room where off the topic posts have become the norm I think its fine for those who do watch
FeelTheJoy
1/21/08 3:02:30AM

Posted by juanez13

Posted by postman

i agree. i really dont care about WWE. i
ufcboss
1/21/08 5:13:35AM
JBL is a tool, But post what you like in the locker room I say. Big Show is back too.
Mastodon2
1/21/08 7:15:01AM
Tbh, I thought this was a thread about Jerome Le Banner with a typo in the name!
D0wnUnd6e6r
1/21/08 7:40:49AM

Posted by Mastodon2

Tbh, I thought this was a thread about Jerome Le Banner with a typo in the name!

Same here lol
DCRage
1/21/08 8:51:30AM
I'm on the side that does care, although I'm not as big a WWE fan as I once was. These days I spend more time following the Indies (mainly Ring Of Honor and CHIKARA) and Japan.
casey64
1/21/08 11:00:10AM

Posted by postman

you know for one thing this is the locker room another thing if you dont like you dont have to run your mouth about it ok there are more people out there than you a self centered jerk like you needs to just look if you dont like click out of the thread its simple
rcg916
1/21/08 12:31:33PM
I love when people try to speak for others...

There are plenty of people who like wrestling on this site. In fact some of the more active, fun threads Ive ever been a part of here had to do with wrestling. Im among those who have always, and probably always will watch wrestling from time to time, although I admit that I dont watch much current stuff.

To be honest, with all the Lesnar talk, and the reaction that Im reading from some very bitter elitist type MMA fans, it really makes you want to interact with the community that much less. I cant wait for that Mir/Brock fight to pass, my delete key is taking a beating from all the first draft rants that Ive had to back out of...

Why bother stopping into a thread to bitch about the content? Just seems petty and childish to me. Dont like it, dont click it. Pretty simple really.

I, for one, have gotten some great info from Casey and DC about the world of wrestling, so props to them...
candynuts
1/21/08 12:45:55PM
Faarooq and Bradshaw were a badass tag team.
postman
1/21/08 1:31:58PM

Posted by casey64

Posted by postman

you know for one thing this is the locker room another thing if you dont like you dont have to run your mouth about it ok there are more people out there than you a self centered jerk like you needs to just look if you dont like click out of the thread its simple

For one I don't think that I worded the question to make it seem like I was being a jerk. Secondly You are right it was put were it should have been in the locker room. I was simply asking because I was intrested in who really cared on this site. I was wondering if ppl on this site like WWE. I personaly think that its a joke and something for 13 year old boys to watch but that is just me. I had no reason to try to make you look bad, until now I said nothing bad about wrestling I was just intrested in who likes it. I get the feeling that MMA gets lumped into a catagory with the WWE, by non MMA fans, before a sport like boxing thus the reason I wanted to see if MMA fans like WWE.
postman
1/21/08 1:36:54PM

Posted by rcg916

There are plenty of people who like wrestling on this site. In fact some of the more active, fun threads Ive ever been a part of here had to do with wrestling. Im among those who have always, and probably always will watch wrestling from time to time, although I admit that I dont watch much current stuff.

To be honest, with all the Lesnar talk, and the reaction that Im reading from some very bitter elitist type MMA fans, it really makes you want to interact with the community that much less. I cant wait for that Mir/Brock fight to pass, my delete key is taking a beating from all the first draft rants that Ive had to back out of...

Why bother stopping into a thread to bitch about the content? Just seems petty and childish to me. Dont like it, dont click it. Pretty simple really.

I, for one, have gotten some great info from Casey and DC about the world of wrestling, so props to them...

I too "stoped in" because I thought it was a Jerome Le Banner Thread. I have to be honest I go to todays topics and check ones I contributed to. For the most part I don't check where it was posted that may be my fault. As you can see in my above comment I was not trying to speak for others, and if you read the question I was asking others so im not sure if you were talking to me but in defesne of myself I was asking a question.
casey64
1/21/08 6:02:30PM

Posted by rcg916

thanks man
masodd
1/21/08 6:54:25PM
Man everybody just needs to calm down and pull a nick diaz/diego sanchez and smoke on a doobieeek:
casey64
1/21/08 6:57:27PM

Posted by masodd

Man everybody just needs to calm down and pull a nick diaz/diego sanchez and smoke on a doobieeek:

sounds great
postman
1/21/08 9:19:58PM

Posted by casey64

Posted by masodd

sounds great

Come over I roll it up bro!