Jason "Mayhem" Miller Vs. Kala Kolohe Hose to Headline Kingdom MMA

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Jason "Mayhem" Miller Vs. Kala Kolohe Hose to Headline Kingdom MMA
MMAcca
2/11/09 1:21:04PM
The weekend of March 28th will mark the return of World Class mixed martial arts to the Blaisdell Arena. "I started MMA in Hawaii when nobody gave it a chance. I am more excited today about KINGDOM than I was in the early years about Super Brawl." said T.Jay Thompson, Founder Super Brawl/ICON Sport/KINGDOM mma. "We will hold the inaugural event on either Saturday March 28th or Sunday March 29th (final scheduling with Blaisdell Arena pending).

ICON Sport champion Kala Kolohe is eager to prove he is the deserving 185lb Champion in the KINGDOM as he prepares to take on super-star Jason "Mayhem" Miller. "I have already been having dreams of fighting Mr. Miller. He was a great champion. But he gained his fame from the Hawaiian fans and then turned his back on us. He better be ready for a war .....Hawaiian style!" stated Kala Kalohe.

LINK
EvenFlow
2/11/09 1:50:20PM
Kala is a cool dude but Mayhem is gonna submit him.
Aaronno9
2/11/09 2:16:13PM
Glad to see Mayhem back in action. I also think he'll pick up a round 2 submission victory.
gartface
2/11/09 2:36:25PM

Posted by Aaronno9

Glad to see Mayhem back in action. I also think he'll pick up a round 2 submission victory.

I'm glad to see he didn't stay retired for long.
ColonDiver
2/11/09 5:11:19PM
i can not wait to watch Mayhem fight again, this will be a great fight
breakdown5
2/11/09 7:22:48PM
Another short retirement. Good to have Mayhem back.