Jason "Mayhem" Miller Arrested Inside Church BUCK NAKED

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Jason "Mayhem" Miller Arrested Inside Church BUCK NAKED
« Previous Page
deck15
8/14/12 2:41:33PM
I follow miller on twitter and dudes been saying nutty shit for about a month. I thought he was going to lose it a while ago. Then last week he was going off on Joe Rogan about some comedian that Joe knows then he went off on Dana in some incoherent rant. And boom he's locked up. He might be in need of rehab or something.
george112
8/14/12 3:49:30PM
The guy is definitely out there right now.

He's still a legit cool dude in my book
Chael_Sonnen
8/14/12 4:51:38PM

Posted by george112

"Legit?"

Naked in a church is legit? I hate to see what quantifies as "non-legit"

I was waiting for MAY-hem's head to start spining around and for him to start spewing green pea soup from his mouth while masturbating with a cross.......oh wait, I watched 'The Exorcist' last night....never mind.
george112
8/14/12 5:07:06PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by george112

"Legit?"

Naked in a church is legit? I hate to see what quantifies as "non-legit"

I was waiting for MAY-hem's head to start spining around and for him to start spewing green pea soup from his mouth while masturbating with a cross.......oh wait, I watched 'The Exorcist' last night....never mind.

I meant as far as him being cool to fans.

Him being naked in a church is his business.
backalley101
8/15/12 7:03:54AM

Posted by deck15

I follow miller on twitter and dudes been saying nutty shit for about a month. I thought he was going to lose it a while ago. Then last week he was going off on Joe Rogan about some comedian that Joe knows then he went off on Dana in some incoherent rant. And boom he's locked up. He might be in need of rehab or something.

AND didn't fucking warn us
Pages: 1 [2]