Jason "Mayhem" Miller

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Jason "Mayhem" Miller
D0wnUnd6e6r
3/20/08 8:59:41AM
What's going on with him??? Haven't seen him for so long around anywhere, and to be honest I do miss his obnoxiousness very much, and i miss the mayhem miller show as well... I always thought he was a goof, MMA I think benefits from having loud mouth like that. AAAnyways, if anybody knows anything, please answer... I WANNA GO TO PINKBERRY'S!!!!!
emfleek
3/20/08 9:07:13AM
I'd love to see Mayhem back in the UFC soon. Whether or not that will happen remains to be seen.

He last fought in December against Kennedy. Surely he has a fight scheduled for the near future...
Aaronno9
3/20/08 10:14:53AM
I heard that they where trying to set up a rematch between him and trigg... not sure if its still going ahead or anything but that was the last id heard of him. I agree though, it would be cool to see him back, alot of people seem to hate the guy but i think hes hilarious and i also love watching him fight.
bls1919
3/20/08 7:38:11PM
He is truley a game fighter. He will throwdown with anyone. I like this guy a lot andwant to see some action out of him soon
Red-Dragon
3/20/08 8:11:44PM

Posted by bls1919

He is truley a game fighter. He will throwdown with anyone. I like this guy a lot andwant to see some action out of him soon

Mmmmmm, that statement could be taken the wrong way
Mayhem13
3/20/08 9:23:33PM
I heard he was supposed to fight in the next HDFIGHTS event ...but I havent even heard anything about another event...

I'd like to see him in the DREAM MW tourny...I think he could do pretty well in it.