Why Jason Macdonald? Why?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Why Jason Macdonald? Why?
CwB
2/28/07 2:48:32PM
I know taht every fighter can land a lucky punch or catch some one in a submission. But does anyone out there actually think that jason macdonald is a better fighter then rich franklin? And Why Would You Think That? This is a serious question.

And if Jason Comes out and dominates Franklin on saturday then i am a complete idiot and i will admit it.
eiredave
2/28/07 4:44:59PM
wanna bet fraklin will win ur 500 2 my 100
Jamie98s
2/28/07 7:29:49PM
He's slick,But Rich is gonna "ride him like a cheap suit" -Couture
Manfred
3/1/07 12:44:47AM
If Mcdonald wins it's because Rich's head is not on right. Since he's not a KO threat, it shouldn't be a problem. McDonald is no can though
Svartorm
3/1/07 2:45:45AM
Exactly. The only way Franklin loses is if his head isn't in the game anymore. MacDonald is on a tear right now, and Franklin can't afford to come in and make a half-assed return.
EEKS
3/1/07 2:55:28AM
Theres two ways this fight can go either Franklin will mentally not be in the correct place because of his last fight and will somehow lose, or he is focused more than ever and will demolish McDonald. Either way i see this being a good competitive fight.
madmarck
3/1/07 5:49:03AM

Posted by Svartorm

Exactly. The only way Franklin loses is if his head isn't in the game anymore. MacDonald is on a tear right now, and Franklin can't afford to come in and make a half-assed return.

If Franklin loses this fight imagine the emoitonal damage he will suffer. Knowing that he lost to a heavy underdog. I am rooting for J-mac but deep down im gonna feel sorry for Rich when he is subbed.
jdubs
3/1/07 10:46:50PM
i like franklin but it think macdonald is going to be holding the belt in bout a year