Jason Lambert latest fighter to drop off the UFC roster

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Jason Lambert latest fighter to drop off the UFC roster
MMAcca
11/11/08 3:46:39PM
With its fighter roster once again hovering above 180 fighters, the UFC once again finds itself looking to reduce the number of contracted fighters to the organization.

In recent days, news has broken that the company attempted to reduce Fabricio Werdum’s salary and when he did not accept their new offer, a decision was made not to make a counter offer.

In addition to Werdum departing the organization, FiveOuncesOfPain.com learned earlier today that middleweight Jason Lambert is now also a free agent. Soon after hearing the news from our initial source, we were able to confirm the development with Matt Stansell, Lambert’s manager with NCFC Management.

LINK
Twenty20Dollars
11/11/08 3:57:34PM
not too disapointed, couldnt string those wins together.
bullettdodger
11/11/08 4:37:48PM
I think we all had our suspicions he was going to be on the way out with his last loss...
Kracker_Jap
11/11/08 4:43:35PM
Good guy...

But this is no surprise

I'm glad to see the UFC cleaning house for some new blood
prozacnation1978
11/11/08 5:58:52PM
he lost 4 of 5 fights 3 in a row
no surprise here
bls1919
11/11/08 6:56:23PM
Not a big surprise. He couldn't hang with the UFC elite anyways. One dimensional fighter, with a tendency of being winded.
Jesse_Canadian_MMA
11/11/08 8:19:37PM
yeah I think we seen this one coming, seems like a good guy I agree but yeah him like Werdum doesnt bother me that their gone.
Matimus
11/11/08 9:43:49PM
He was always good to watch if you wanted to see someone get KO'd.

But you have to give him a bit of credit for actually finishing a fight by Kimura lol
Sir_Karl
11/12/08 10:21:04AM
I really don't mean to sound rude or disrespectful but, Lambert should have been dropped by the UFC eons ago.......