Jason High signs four-fight deal with UFC, will meet Charlie Brenneman

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Jason High signs four-fight deal with UFC, will meet Charlie Brenneman
RhythmAndStyle
2/11/10 4:41:56PM
The Ultimate Fighting Championship has added to the already stacked welterweight division with the recent signing of Charlie Brenneman (10-1) and now the organization has signed Jason High (9-2).

Link
prozacnation1978
2/11/10 5:03:58PM
hard pick, i have no clue who takes it
but i am glad the ufc is now having newbiew fight eachother than throwing a new fighter to the wolves to beat on
Giant_Ochai
2/11/10 5:13:52PM
Unless they tear the house down one of them will be one and done in the UFC.
mshalosky
2/11/10 7:11:16PM

Unless they tear the house down one of them will be one and done in the UFC.

I dont agree with this at all. The ufc almost always gives fighters 2 to 3 fights before cutting them. Especially because both have pretty good records
Jesse_Canadian_MMA
2/12/10 12:31:13AM
why is this guy fighting in the UFC?
xdanish020
2/12/10 1:16:31AM

Posted by Jesse_Canadian_MMA

good question, he lost to zaromskis who just got battered and beat up by diaz.....they should be going after nick
Playground_Samurai
2/12/10 6:45:40AM

Because he is a good prospect. A couple losses on your record doesn't always mean much. Look at Matt Brown. Once High fine tunes his striking and defense, I think he'll impress. He has really good wrestling and he's still fairly young. He's definatly got potential.
postman
2/12/10 8:05:59AM

Posted by xdanish020

good question, he lost to zaromskis who just got battered and beat up by diaz.....they should be going after nick

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Diaz under contract with Strikeforce?