Jason Frank Turns Pro, Wants In Strikeforce

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Jason Frank Turns Pro, Wants In Strikeforce
DCRage
7/29/10 7:05:21AM
Jason David Frank has some pretty big plans in store for the rest of 2010, and it starts in August when the former Mighty Morphin Power Rangers star turns pro in mixed martial arts. The 36-year-old resident of Texas will move into the professional ranks next month with a fight in Houston against Jose Vasquez on August 4. Frank admits that it was a decision he talked over with his coach and his manager, but in the end it just felt like the time was right. Frank has also made it no secret that there is a promotion he hopes to one day call home. "I'd love to get a Strikeforce deal. I want a Strikeforce deal. I keep talking about it all the time," said Frank. "I know my manager's talked to them briefly. It's just I want to build my record and do it the right way, and let me people know I can go more than one round."

Article
hate4thestate
7/29/10 8:51:54AM
i like this. usually i dont care about celebs but from what ive seen this dude actually has been looking real good.
DCRage
7/29/10 8:54:26AM
I sitll want him to come out to the Power Rangers theme one time. Ultimate mark-out moment.
RhythmAndStyle
7/29/10 10:51:09AM

Posted by DCRage

I sitll want him to come out to the Power Rangers theme one time. Ultimate mark-out moment.

if he does that..i be a fan of his for life...
copcopps
7/29/10 3:06:36PM

Posted by RhythmAndStyle

Posted by DCRage

Yeah same here, gotta be faithful with what made him who he is major props if he did.
meier
7/29/10 5:38:03PM
lol... that would be funny
seanfu
7/29/10 8:34:23PM

Posted by copcopps

Posted by RhythmAndStyle

Posted by DCRage

Yeah same here, gotta be faithful with what made him who he is major props if he did.

Aoki has stretchy pants, maybe Frank can wear the whole suit in a Dream fight ;)