Jason Day v. Michael Bisping

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Jason Day v. Michael Bisping
Next Page »
pinoymixplaya
5/9/08 5:40:51PM
How do you think it will go down?

I think it will be Bisping via TKO 2nd round....
chubbud22
5/9/08 5:45:08PM
I think Bisbing wiil ko him in the third
Ben_Hutch
5/9/08 6:05:20PM
Bisping TKO in the 2nd after dominating the 1st.
prozacnation1978
5/9/08 6:06:47PM
ends with knee strikes bisping in second,
jocka
5/9/08 7:08:50PM
Am i the only thinking that Day could win ??? i ll say day by 1 rd TKO
juanez13
5/9/08 7:17:27PM

Posted by jocka

i think he can win, i just dont think he will

anyways, I think this will be the sort of thing that happened to Tim Boetsch, gets in the UFC, wins his debut as a big underdog, than takes a short notice fight against a more well known fighter, puts an exciting match but looses.

anyways Bisping TKO 2nd, or UD.
CantAndleDaRiddum
5/9/08 7:50:46PM

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Bisping TKO in the 2nd after dominating the 1st.

WINNER!
ChokeUout
5/9/08 7:53:54PM
The only thing I have to say about this fight is that it looks like Werdum/Vera is back on as the co-headliner
teddythetuna
5/9/08 7:57:54PM
Both throw for the ko in the first with bisping edging out the round. day in the 2nd by tko. maybe he'll throw him in a rubber guard and beat the piss out of Bisping. If we could all only be so lucky
gskyprodigy
5/9/08 8:08:16PM
....day by vicious KO in the 1st round.....
NinjaCyborg
5/10/08 1:46:21AM
I still haven't decided who to pick for this one yet.
But I certainly hope that we do get to see Bisping vs. Leben later this year.
fonduktoe
5/10/08 2:45:32AM
it would be nice to see someone come out of nowhere and beat an (imo) overrated fighter but i still see bisping eating out of the doggie dish on this one
all i'll be able to think about when they raise bisping's hand via decision is how it might have gone had leben been in the opposite corner
NatedawgThaM
5/10/08 6:33:37AM
Bisping cruises by with an easy devastating 1st round KO!!!

Bisping is a new beast, yes I said BEAST at 185. He looked ferocious against Charles. I mean not just because Charles sucks but because he cut all that fat and his punches were obviously faster and definitely looked like they hurt a lot more. Bisping is now packing some serious KO power now. Unlike at 205 when he had barely any because of all that fat he was carrying around.

Bisping will pick him apart on the outside in the opening minutes and then when Day shoots in or starts throwing haymakers, that's when Bisping will start throwing his bombs and then lock on the clinch and knee Day to the ground and stop him with vicious GNP!!!
Ben_Hutch
5/10/08 6:35:46AM

Posted by NatedawgThaM

Bisping cruises by with an easy devastating 1st round KO!!!

Bisping is a new beast, yes I said BEAST at 185. He looked ferocious against Charles. I mean not just because Charles sucks but because he cut all that fat and his punches were obviously faster and definitely looked like they hurt a lot more. Bisping is now packing some serious KO power now. Unlike at 205 when he had barely any because of all that fat he was carrying around.

Bisping will pick him apart on the outside in the opening minutes and then when Day shoots in or starts throwing haymakers, that's when Bisping will start throwing his bombs and then lock on the clinch and knee Day to the ground and stop him with vicious GNP!!!

WAR BISPING
Aaronno9
5/10/08 8:59:40AM
Y'know, i kinda think day is overrated. I mean, hes good, but i guess its the same with any fighter who comes from know where then dominates. I think bisping will probably take a decision here, i think hes better on the ground than day but i doubt he'll want to take his chances there after almost being subbed by charles an seeing what day did from his guard last fight. I think he either rides out a decision or gets a late ish stoppage.
Franklinfan47
5/10/08 10:07:31AM

Posted by pinoymixplaya

How do you think it will go down?

I think it will be Bisping via TKO 2nd round....

GSPCanada
5/10/08 4:17:11PM
The jury is still out on both these guys because they really do not have a solid place in the mw rankings. Day will have the advantage on the ground Bisping probably has the slight edge on the feet but we really do not know too much about Day's boxing skills (he boxes well in the clinch) and we know nothing about either guys chin or knockout power. Based on their mw performances alone bisping looked crisp but knocking out charles mcarthy is just not that impressive meanwhile I think Day's appearance was more impressive because Belcher is a much better mw contender than mccarthy and not to mention I have yet to see anyone ko/tko Beclher before and I'm pretty sure he has never been knocked out standing before

It is mma and matchups make everything so I know it does not mean much but for now its all we have to work on
mrsmiley
5/10/08 4:20:06PM
Man..................Why did Leben have to F*$K up and go to jail.
pinoymixplaya
5/10/08 6:00:48PM

Posted by mrsmiley

That was going to be an AWESOME match....and if Bisping fought and dominated Leben, he couldve been in line for a title shot (after Okami)
F--K_Luck_AuH2O
5/10/08 6:22:40PM
I can't wait to see the odds against Day, he won me lots of cash with his "upset" of Belcher...and 50 bucks from my bro when he beat The Crow.

Man I'm bettin my car on Day...unfortunately for me that means I'm only bettiong like 500 bucks. :(
aolverizon
5/10/08 6:46:38PM
I'm taking Day by SD
Ben_Hutch
5/10/08 7:57:54PM

Posted by aolverizon

I'm taking Day by SD

IMO that wouldn't happen in the UK.
Franklinfan47
5/10/08 8:13:52PM

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by aolverizon

I'm taking Day by SD

IMO that wouldn't happen in the UK.

*Cough* Bisping vs Hamill *Cough*
bls1919
5/10/08 11:09:16PM
Bisping by decapitation
masodd
5/11/08 2:39:18PM
I think it will be close but in the end it will be Bisping by tko in the 2nd. I was hoping it would stay chris leben vs bisping because i think chris would have definately ko'ed bisping
KYGUY07
5/11/08 9:57:27PM

Posted by jocka

I definetely think that Day could win but Bisping is really good at 185, it could go either way, but im leaning toward Bisping
JBatch
5/11/08 10:45:07PM
Really disappointed that Leben is out of this fight. I was really impressed with Bispings last fight, but Day was just as impressive and in his UFC debut. I think Bisping fighting at home may be the deciding factor. Bisping by TKO rd 2.
pharside
5/11/08 11:30:51PM
Bisping looks great at 185 and i'm sure Joe Silva thinks he will walk right over Day in the 1st to keep the UK fans happy.
chubbud22
5/12/08 4:03:52AM

Posted by mrsmiley

It was from an old DUI he never taken care of, even if he would not have turned himself in he would not have been able to fight out of the country. He needed to get this taken care of.
89vision
5/12/08 5:09:05AM

Posted by mrsmiley

yeah i wanted to see him get outclassed by a better striker as well

according to ben hutch, if he was american we'd all hug his nuts

EDIT: WAR DOOMSDAY
Pages: [1] 2