jardine

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » jardine
holt8081
5/12/08 11:54:44PM
I think Jardine should be fighting for the belt not forrest gump after all Jardine knocked forrest out.
puppetmaster837
5/12/08 11:59:13PM
And Houston Alexander knocked Jardine out, then Thiago Silva and James Irvin knocked him out. so who gets the title shot now? MMAmath doesnt work, Forrest beat the #1 LHW in the world which got him his shot
Raykill
5/13/08 12:30:58AM

Posted by puppetmaster837

And Houston Alexander knocked Jardine out, then Thiago Silva and James Irvin knocked him out. so who gets the title shot now? MMAmath doesnt work, Forrest beat the #1 LHW in the world which got him his shot

Forrest is if anything proven

Jardine isnt, I do think hes a good fighter, but forrest deserves the shot...
RMFG_187
5/13/08 12:48:18AM
ok. Jardine came back from a KO by Houston, and beat Chuck. Chuck was coming off a KO loss to Page.

Forrest got KO'd by Jardine, came back to win his next 2 fights in Hector and Shogun. Shogun was at the top of his game when Forrest subbed him.

and on top of ALL that.

which fight would sell more PPV's and seats. and the answer is 100% without a doubt Forrest vs Page.
cmill21
5/13/08 1:05:14AM

Posted by RMFG_187

ok. Jardine came back from a KO by Houston, and beat Chuck. Chuck was coming off a KO loss to Page.

Forrest got KO'd by Jardine, came back to win his next 2 fights in Hector and Shogun. Shogun was at the top of his game when Forrest subbed him.

and on top of ALL that.

which fight would sell more PPV's and seats. and the answer is 100% without a doubt Forrest vs Page.

I agree with everything but Shogun being on top of his game...his career may be over because he fought with an injury...
chubbud22
5/13/08 2:15:20AM
Forest beat who many people believed was the best 205 pounder in the world. IMO his title shot is well deserved.
EON
5/13/08 5:07:08AM
jardine definatly was not next after going 1-1 in last 2 fights, i dont think griffin is worthy of the shot either but rampage had the injury and dana wants to make lots of cash so he put in forrest, not a bad move on his part business wise not as good for us (sorry forrest fans)

anyway
WAR WANDY
skinnator
5/13/08 10:31:24PM
As a Jardine Fan, I think hte man we are all forgeting is Machida. Whay happens if he beats Tito? I think its Machida and then the winner of Jardine vs Forrest because I think forrest will loose againts Jackson. But thats what I think
NatedawgThaM
5/13/08 10:48:28PM
I do believe Jardine is getting screwed the most in MMA HISTORY!!! And he's probably been on Dana White's good side. If anything Tito and Kalib should be shutting the heck up and Jardine should be doing all this complaining!!!

I definitely agree with you though!!! He should be fighting for the title. He was suppose to fight Chuck but Rampage stole his shot, and then he beat Chuck and now Forrest takes his shot and in most MMA fans mind(Not most hardcore) and probably Dana Whites mind, a win over Chuck is better then a win over Shogun. But Forrest is the TUF poster boy and their just trying to make the most money they can. Rampage/Forrest makes more then Jardine/Rampage at this point unless Jardine does get past Wandy which I think is possible.

But if he does not get the next shot if he does beat Wandy, especially if he KO's wandy. I might actually seriously consider not watching the UFC anymore. I will hate everything they stand for. This man is going through hell just to prove himself a top challenger and he's earned a title shot ten times more then anybody else behind him so if he does not get the next shot after getting past Wandy, then **** the UFC!!!

whardin19
5/13/08 11:10:31PM

Posted by puppetmaster837

Well said. I couldn't have said it any better.
bls1919
5/13/08 11:19:55PM
I dont get what the bitch is about? jardine is fighting one of the top guys at 205 in Wandy. With liddel down and out i think a win for Jardine and Thiago Silva = a title shot for the winner. Jardine is right in the mix. I am pulling for him to beat Wandy. Sorry guys but i think Wanderlei Silva's day has past. I hate to say it but i think his days are numbered.
chubbud22
5/14/08 11:32:52PM

Posted by NatedawgThaM

I do believe Jardine is getting screwed the most in MMA HISTORY!!! And he's probably been on Dana White's good side. If anything Tito and Kalib should be shutting the heck up and Jardine should be doing all this complaining!!!

I definitely agree with you though!!! He should be fighting for the title. He was suppose to fight Chuck but Rampage stole his shot, and then he beat Chuck and now Forrest takes his shot and in most MMA fans mind(Not most hardcore) and probably Dana Whites mind, a win over Chuck is better then a win over Shogun. But Forrest is the TUF poster boy and their just trying to make the most money they can. Rampage/Forrest makes more then Jardine/Rampage at this point unless Jardine does get past Wandy which I think is possible.

But if he does not get the next shot if he does beat Wandy, especially if he KO's wandy. I might actually seriously consider not watching the UFC anymore. I will hate everything they stand for. This man is going through hell just to prove himself a top challenger and he's earned a title shot ten times more then anybody else behind him so if he does not get the next shot after getting past Wandy, then **** the UFC!!!

Screwed the most; how about Machida the guy has never lost.
holt8081
5/15/08 12:35:35AM
I like machida alot but he will never get a shot simply cuz hes not the most crowd pleasing fighter I would love to see a machida v thiago silva fight that fight would be killer.
telnights
5/15/08 3:25:57AM
I wonder how many times this has been posted now.

Forrest is just as deserving as anyone for a shot at Rampage.

Posted by holt8081
I like machida alot but he will never get a shot simply cuz hes not the most crowd pleasing fighter I would love to see a machida v thiago silva fight that fight would be killer.

Really so you are in the know with Joe Silva and who does and doesn't get title shots. I bet you if Machida beats Tito he will be next or 2nd in line for a title shot. Timmy was a boring fighter that no one liked but he still got his title shots like everyone else.
89vision
5/15/08 4:11:18AM

Posted by telnights

I wonder how many times this has been posted now.

Forrest is just as deserving as anyone for a shot at Rampage.

Posted by holt8081

Really so you are in the know with Joe Silva and who does and doesn't get title shots. I bet you if Machida beats Tito he will be next or 2nd in line for a title shot. Timmy was a boring fighter that no one liked but he still got his title shots like everyone else.

someone finally owned the techno viking bandwagon proper
theguido
5/15/08 3:04:16PM
Agreed but thats the way the ufc is lately it's becoming more and more about marketability not skill.
bigbubbano23
5/15/08 3:47:59PM
wow is all i have to say about your post. not a good wow either
EON
5/15/08 7:30:56PM

Posted by bigbubbano23

wow is all i have to say about your post. not a good wow either