Jamie Varner

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Jamie Varner
gartface
5/28/12 12:21:10AM
I know he's not a fan favorite by any means, and I'm not necessarily a fan of the guy, but he's talented as hell and I'm glad to see he's back.
george112
5/28/12 12:47:54AM
I give him his props on this last fight.

But for some reason I don't see him being a perennial contender.
tcunningham
5/28/12 1:42:59AM
i hope he keeps it up. i would love to see varner have a successful career in the ufc. he looked as good last night as he did when he had the belt in the WEC
FastKnockout
5/28/12 2:07:10AM
He impressed me outside the cage, too. It could be an act to gain more fans, but he seems more mature and humble since his WEC days.
prophecy033
5/28/12 2:31:32AM
I still can't believe he ko'd Barbosa. Props
Kpro
5/28/12 3:37:41AM
I've always been a Varner fan. There weren't many backing Varner in his fights once the Cerrone feud began and still aren't, but I'll always root for him.

There's a bleacher report article out there written by a "journalist" with the headline "Jamie Varner's Victory Should Earn Him Title Shot"...... They'd let a monkey write for them as a "featured columnist".
Adrenaline
5/28/12 5:53:45AM
Major props to Varner, hell of a performance from a guy that considered himself retired not too long ago.
prozacnation1978
5/28/12 4:56:37PM
I don't like varner at all

But I did enjoy him running to the cage side of Ben Henderson and saying something to him.

Next Ufc fight will show if varner ia for real
frizzzlecake
5/28/12 5:05:25PM
I hope to see him in Denver against Cerrone. I could watch those guys fight each other three times a year.
Chael_Sonnen
5/28/12 11:57:41PM
Very, very disappointed with Varner......

I can't believe he didn't perform 'The Worm' after DEMOLISHING the over-hyped, overrated Barbosa.

Next time, DO THE WORM!
spang714
5/29/12 10:50:13PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Very, very disappointed with Varner......

I can't believe he didn't perform 'The Worm' after DEMOLISHING the over-hyped, overrated Barbosa.

Next time, DO THE WORM!

I second this!....dont forget the chicken dance!
MMA-San
5/30/12 5:22:33PM

Posted by FastKnockout

He impressed me outside the cage, too. It could be an act to gain more fans, but he seems more mature and humble since his WEC days.

Its an act.