JAMES THOMPSON WARWAGON FIGHT CAMP

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Fight Camp Central » JAMES THOMPSON WARWAGON FIGHT CAMP
« Previous Page | Next Page »
Rollins
6/13/08 2:50:41AM
edit: nevermind
Rollins
6/18/08 7:35:15AM
Lookin' for 5-6 good people tops, check us out, we're a pretty big deal. Requirements are decent numbers and creative minds.

*we smell of rich mahogany and wrote many leatherbound books as well

pm me for privacy::::: If I have to say no I prefer that to be in private. I hate seeing some camp leaders respond like asses in public. BUT you can ALWAYS show JT a little love every so often here for whatever reason.
Rollins
7/10/08 4:15:26PM

Rollins
7/11/08 6:49:11PM

Posted by t-dizzle

Posted by AllKnowin1

Yea all joking aside That really was a BS stop...Ok that was sick about his ear but he was still defending and what not...It feels like the whole night had BS stops and calls...

. I respect the fact you guys roll with your fighter during the highs and lows... thats cool... and he did get robbed... How the fight wasnt stopped at the end of the 2nd is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma.... what a bunch of malarkey...

t-dizzle, this kind of thought and willingness to post this very thought is probably the reason why you and yours are always at the top of the heap.....

props to you
Rollins
7/11/08 6:56:06PM
edit:

heres a hottie for your time

EON
7/11/08 8:05:54PM
i never really liked the guy but the kimbo fight made me a fan of his and i think he would win a 2nd time around
wrestler189
7/23/08 12:52:14AM
I was in the original JT warwagon on Sherdog...I was the token Jew

WAR JT!
Rollins
7/23/08 4:41:06PM
Oh yes, I remember you well my Jewish freind, just like it was yesterday.

Once on the WW
Always on the WW

There from the begining, and quite a soldier at that, the token Jew ,ready to use his Jewishness to protect the WW in the face of grave danger at all times. Im eagarly looking forward to the day when you can come out from the undercover reconnoissance mission you went on so long ago and return home for good. It's been a long war.

Glad to hear you are well and in good spirits.

ahem ....*single tear* GOD! We lost alot of good men out there.
wrestler189
7/25/08 3:26:04PM

Posted by RollinsisGod

Once on the WW
Always on the WW

There from the begining, and quite a soldier at that, the token Jew ,ready to use his Jewishness to protect the WW in the face of grave danger at all times. Im eagarly looking forward to the day when you can come out from the undercover reconnoissance mission you went on so long ago and return home for good. It's been a long war.

my days of service were some of the best of my life
Pookie
7/25/08 4:07:09PM

Posted by wrestler189

Posted by RollinsisGod

Once on the WW
Always on the WW

my days of service were some of the best of my life

This is some of the wittiest banter ive ever come across.

Props
Rollins
8/22/08 6:27:51PM
The WarWagon would take a few new guys if they were interested, I see alot of people looking for camps right now. F-Man has taken over my position as camp leader. We've had 5 camp leaders total, all of which are still with us, we just feel sometimes new blood might push the camp along even futher. This is a family and we have our very own site as well where most fight discussions take place.

You don't have to be a JT nuthugger to be part of the camp, just respect his willingness to come fight everytime and don't direspect any fighter really (unless they're a total tard).

Make all pics, and if you're going to come in mid season have a decent track record and experience.

F-Man, anywords for potential new soldiers?
F-Man
8/22/08 7:22:29PM
all there is to say is that i really don't think there is any other camp out there like ours. i never stuck around the MMA forum scene for long until i stepped into the JTWW. if you join, it goes beyond just beng a camp. we have the best discussions about fights and that's why we keep going up the ranks. we have boondock and kerazzle for the HL's, we have rollins for the southern MMA scene, we have the official russian informant, and we have guys who know the inside scoop of the english and japanese MMA scene. sometimes the MMA discussions get heated, but i like that, that's how you learn abut the sport. this goes beyond just a camp honestly.

if youre the type of fan that jumps off after a few losses....dont join.

plus you have me to lead you, which is good, heh.
F-Man
9/30/08 10:15:48PM
anyone interested in joining a top 5 heavyweight camp can shoot me a PM. i've had to kick some member recently for not showing the dedication necessary, heh. if you have a decent picking record and wanna be in a serious camp, i'll let you in. this camp will only go up in the ranks. i guarantee that, so join us on the way up.
Kracker_Jap
9/30/08 10:28:54PM
So you are the 3rd Camp leader this year????

npayant
10/2/08 4:17:54PM
Great pics.

When I saw the first one, I honestly thought it said, "Fail in Line." I thought, "well how appropriate." But then I noticed it was "FALL in Line"

Anyway, I've always been fond of the concept behind the James Thompson Warwagon. When you're passionate about something... let your feelings show!!
F-Man
10/3/08 3:44:27PM

Posted by Kracker_Jap

well we actually alternate every once in awhile to those who deserve it. it has nothing to do with the last guy not being able to get the job done. i had aason of picks and finished first in the camp, so they gave me the shot.

nice try though, heh.
Rollins
10/3/08 3:46:22PM

Posted by Kracker_Jap

Just one Kracker_Jap, this is a team where every man is a king, it belongs to no one person, a band of brothers if you will.
Rollins
11/26/08 12:18:18AM
Our recent acquisition of many fine soldiers will certainly make an impact on our team. Props to you all.

bobbydoomocculta
11/26/08 10:55:12PM
This is what came out of my girlfriends mouth the first time she saw James Thompson...

"Whoa! How scary would it be to have sex with that dude!!??"

Easily the greatest thing I've heard someone say during a night of fights...

She has seen alot of fights but James Thompson is the only person to this day to evoke a reaction like that out of her...

t-dizzle
11/30/08 9:35:22PM

Posted by bobbydoomocculta

This is what came out of my girlfriends mouth the first time she saw James Thompson...

She has seen alot of fights but James Thompson is the only person to this day to evoke a reaction like that out of her...

NIce!

War War Wagon!
Rollins
11/30/08 11:49:42PM

Posted by bobbydoomocculta

That's hilarious, I certainly wouldn't want any part of James' dancing banana either! Most of the ladies on the WarWagon want a piece of the action though....although Graz , his girl, quite a beauty TBH, wouldn't encourage this!~
Rollins
12/7/08 4:37:18PM
LOOKING FOR A TEAM?

Pm F-Man to become a part of the brotherhood, really the only rule is make all picks everyshow. You don't have to be a big fan of JT but you must respect his commitment to bring it everytime.

The Wargaon motto has always been; "Where fans become brothers" and thats an understatement tbh.
DCRage
12/8/08 7:07:40PM
And that's gonna do it for this thread for now, it's starting to get out of control.
DCRage
12/10/08 5:58:33PM
After a brief discussion/apology from one of the members who posted in this thread I've accepted his apology/explanation and am re-opening the thread. The last 2-3 posts have been deleted but because of said apology/explanation I will not hand out any warnings or bans at this time. Remember to keep it clean and play by the rules so I don't have to close the thread again.

Carry on.
bobbydoomocculta
12/12/08 12:08:36AM
Very glad this thread's open for business again... you guys crack me up...
Rollins
12/12/08 3:59:46PM
Hey thanks Bobby.

Latest on JT from his lovely lady Graz.. (and it really is his girl, we got the pics with JT, her, Boondock and Submerged when they met up with him stateside) JT welcomes all his soldiers ringside and backstage.

Yes I wished it was spaced too but I wanted to leave it just as I got it.

Hey peeeeeeople! Haven't had a proper hunt around the net for ages, i'm flat out with work, so earning the money has been priority for the past while.. ANYWAYS, hope everyone's good, thought id get on here and let you know what i know up to this point, as there is loads of speculation on James's next movements. For a little while Japan- WVR expressed an interest in signing a contract with James, this was while his Pro Elite contract was still in force. The thing with these fight orgs is that their contracts tend to be pretty stitched up, and it's not often as a fighter, that you get a free run to fight where ever you want. It was stipulated in James contract with Pro Elite that he was to get written permission should he wish to fight elsewhere- they obliged. So far so good. Then the tedious process of contract negotiation ensued with WVR. Before James had even agreed terms, there were a couple of offers of fights for WVR, at very short notice (2-3weeks). James likes to get in at least 6 solid weeks of training before a fight, and 3 weeks just wasn't enough as he'd also been ill around that time. It didn't seem sensible to take a fight on such short notice. Then Pro Elite went bang, not that surprising when you've got a chavy boxing promoter heading up your org, but legalities ensued, Pro Elite's assets were to be auctioned off, assets to include the fighters contracts- to any mickey mouse comp that bid the highest!!!. Ken Pavia-james agent- worked really hard to stifle that process on behalf of his guys, but we still had to wait until the end of November to hear that they had decided against an open style auction for fighters contracts. So here we are, James for the last 4 months has been itching to get over to Japan, you all know how highly he regards fighting there- There are terms of contract, in principal (as there was 3 months ago) but nothing is signed just yet. But we do think that Japan would like to have James back, as much as he would like to fight there! We're as always waiting for a match up and for something to be confirmed. Bet you guys find it frustrating- imagine what it's like here!!!! James will be fighting soon, it's not just a momentum thing but financial too. Fighting is an expensive career, just because a guy doesn't fight doesn't mean he doesn't have to sustain a fighters 'lifestyle'. With the supplements, training costs, and just the bloody food bill alone!!! Keep fingers crossed that we have some news soon, I'd like to see him back in Japan as much as you guys, as soon as i hear something definate, i'll let you know. Take it easy Graz
Whispering_Death
1/5/09 9:54:23PM
The War Wagon is mounting up for Season 5. If you want to join the war party, hop aboard and join your brothers!
wrestler189
1/5/09 10:01:21PM

Posted by Whispering_Death

The War Wagon is mounting up for Season 5. If you want to join the war party, hop aboard and join your brothers!

Best of luck to the warwagon! JT is the man!

-Token Jew
F-Man
1/7/09 12:38:50AM
Whispering_Death is a beast.

JTWW #1 in the Heavyweights for sure.

get on while you can, heh.
Rollins
1/22/09 12:53:11AM
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5