JAMES THOMPSON WARWAGON FIGHT CAMP

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Fight Camp Central » JAMES THOMPSON WARWAGON FIGHT CAMP
« Previous Page | Next Page »
Rollins
12/15/07 10:57:58PM
Hey John, don't forget the main site , our posts here need to be picked up but when we have the http://www.megapunk.co.uk/ site, what more would a MMALover want???
JimiMak
1/1/08 5:46:53PM
JTTT

Where Fans Become Brothers. More than jsut a motto. It's our approach to revamping ppl's whole conception of what fight camps and mess boards can and should be. The only requirement is that you fully participate in this game.

btw, i'm now the leader so just pm me for invites.

and join us on our own forum, the link is in my sig.
Kracker_Jap
1/6/08 12:19:40AM
I can't really think of anything other than

JT WarWagon > SB&thefoz
Rollins
1/9/08 12:03:22AM
I approve of this mafia you speak of...
Pookie
1/10/08 12:21:21AM
Although i am your enemy JT warwagon, i must admit that i am a better man just for looking at this thread.
Kracker_Jap
1/10/08 1:34:11AM
I have learned there is much to learn from the JT WARWAGON
Rollins
1/26/08 3:49:02PM

Posted by Pookie

Although i am your enemy JT warwagon, i must admit that i am a better man just for looking at this thread.

Most people do find it quite enjoyable.
Svartorm
2/18/08 1:52:19AM
So.......how you guys holding up?
Rollins
2/18/08 3:38:43PM
Ahh man rough weekend, 2 of our soldiers from the New York and Atlanta factions (Submerged & Boondock) took the WarWagon down to Miami and were guests of JT. Maybe they'll post the pics here.

The WW remains strong despite the L.
duggy
2/18/08 4:31:30PM
i imagine that the loss only makes the ww stronger. i support this wagon of yours. although you are supposed to be my enemy... i must pledge allegiance.

Rollins
2/18/08 5:36:01PM
Stand by for pics........
Rollins
2/18/08 9:35:42PM
drunkinirishdungeonmaster
2/19/08 11:47:19PM
props to all my nuccas, JTWW representin'

CornishMMA
2/20/08 7:55:08AM
*edit* moved to more apt thread
bezun
2/20/08 12:09:12PM
Great pics. Looks like the event of a lifetime. Congrats
JimiMak
3/2/08 5:43:11PM
Thanx for all the support and congrats to Boon one more time.

The Wagon rolls on. Now that James is in the US this is just the tip of the iceberg. Jump on all diehard MMA fans.
Rollins
4/16/08 7:34:20PM
If you're looking for a great camp and have a decent record (%60+ drop me a line and I'll get you in.
Kracker_Jap
4/18/08 11:17:33PM
So Rollins is the Camp leader again?????

You guys kinda confuse me (Sometimes)

JT>Kimbo
Rollins
4/19/08 12:47:47PM
Yeah Jimi took over awhile, he was a great camp leader but I got the bug again and really wanted back in so he obliged. As you know the WW is much bigger then just our Playground team so there are quite a few qualified soilders to run this camp.

Thanks for everything Jimi, I had to clean house but I also found what seems to be potential assets to the team.
Rollins
5/26/08 12:39:44AM
7days from now we'll have the pleasure of seeing JT dismantle Kimbo if the gods are shing down on us.
Can't wait ,and sad thing is I will probably miss the fight live.
Pookie
6/1/08 5:58:12AM
Your Guy did well, congrats.
AllKnowin1
6/1/08 3:45:49PM
Since JT got owned by Kimbo is the JTWW going to brake up....lol...jk

AllKnowin1
6/1/08 3:47:10PM

Posted by Pookie

LOL
Rollins
6/2/08 5:57:33AM

Posted by Pookie

I guess that IS something we all can agree on.
Rollins
6/2/08 6:06:40AM

Posted by AllKnowin1

Since JT got owned by Kimbo is the JTWW going to brake up....lol...jk

lol yeah you know....the JTWW stands steadfast even when robbed. We've been through much tougher times in James' career then fighting for a biased org. He never lets this kind of stuff get him down, especially when he wins like last night even though it will count as a L. He posts on our/his site everytime he gets a chance and answers all reasonable questions.

http://www.thecolossus.co.uk/
AllKnowin1
6/2/08 11:52:26AM
Yea all joking aside That really was a BS stop...Ok that was sick about his ear but he was still defending and what not...It feels like the whole night had BS stops and calls...
Rollins
6/3/08 2:30:42AM
You could tell by the way his ear was....moving around or i guess jiggeling when he walked and such that it was ready to blow...I think most people who saw how bad it was compared to his ears usually knew it was going to happen.

No biggie, no fault of Kimbo as well, it's the crook that is Gary Shaw that is the problem. I always hope each and every MMA promotion survives the onslaught of the UFC (although I love the UFC) but a promotion with a dirtbag like Gary Shaw behind the wheel is bound to fail....MMA fans arent as forgiving about shady sh*t as boxing fans and he's just another scumbag boxing promoter that is trying to cash in on the "new" MMA hype.

He will fail and I will sleep better once he does.
D0wnUnd6e6r
6/3/08 8:48:01AM

Posted by RollinsisGod

He will fail and I will sleep better once he does.

He has already failed, and im already sleeping like a baby
The_Italian_Stallion
6/4/08 12:05:38PM
I'm gonna have to pass on a camp centered around Mr. Glass Chin himself.
t-dizzle
6/4/08 5:10:07PM

Posted by AllKnowin1

Yea all joking aside That really was a BS stop...Ok that was sick about his ear but he was still defending and what not...It feels like the whole night had BS stops and calls...

. I respect the fact you guys roll with your fighter during the highs and lows... thats cool... and he did get robbed... How the fight wasnt stopped at the end of the 2nd is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma.... what a bunch of malarkey...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5