James Thompson thanks us after PRIDE 34

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » James Thompson thanks us after PRIDE 34
Zvonimir
4/19/07 9:50:29PM
JT shows his appreciation for the JAMES THOMPSON WARWAGON. For those who don't understand why we support him, this is why:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2023680010
kerazzle
4/20/07 1:51:48AM
we are quite possibly the most dedicated fanbase. We support him through win/loss and draw.
nate22
4/20/07 4:21:50AM
Full marks for dedication. Zero for originality.
Svartorm
4/20/07 5:35:53AM
I'm actually in the process of forming the Teila Tuli War Wagon, who will be making his return to fighting as soon as he finds his tooth. PM me if anyone is interested.
MethodMan
4/20/07 8:40:48AM
There is only one Pride fighter who deserves a Fan club as big as he is, Giant Silva the guy cracks me up everytime he fights or does an interview, the guy is comedy gold.
madmarck
4/20/07 9:54:57AM

Posted by MethodMan

There is only one Pride fighter who deserves a Fan club as big as he is, Giant Silva the guy cracks me up everytime he fights or does an interview, the guy is comedy gold.

Your opinion of comedy is my opinion of Circus act.

James Thompson = Very Big Man.
But Randy could beat him.
johnafirth
4/20/07 5:51:19PM

Posted by MethodMan

He's with K1 now. Seems like a genuinely nice guy.
MethodMan
4/27/07 5:26:27AM
Yep the first interview he did with Bas was really funny, I hope the guy keeps fighting.
JimiMak
4/29/07 7:59:26PM

Posted by madmarck

Posted by MethodMan

Your opinion of comedy is my opinion of Circus act.

James Thompson = Very Big Man.
But Randy could beat him.

Point being? Randy can beat almost everyone. JT is the real deal. So is the WarWagon. Once he gets more exposure in the US, the ww is just gonna rise to all supremacy. We don't ask that you like him. He will be your humble Emperor anyway.

---Freakin out the L7's for the WarWagon Pranksters.
khoiler
5/18/07 8:31:07PM
What other fighter has given a shout out to his fans????
Mastodon2
5/19/07 4:36:08AM
Well if you listen to a lot of post fights, the fighters will thank their fans. Not by specific clubs, because the JTWW is just a small minority of JT's fans, but most fighters will thank all their fans rather than just a particular group.
madmarck
5/19/07 10:14:51AM

Posted by khoiler

Randy always says its about the fans.
ManBeast
5/19/07 10:41:57AM

Posted by madmarck

Posted by khoiler

Randy always says its about the fans.

yes, but Randy hasnt thanked a particular group of devoted fans or their honorable leader ( ala boondock)

... in before the Randy Wagon ( not like he needs one since he is such a beloved fighter)
ButterBalls
5/19/07 3:09:01PM
I think its cool as hell that JT gives props to the warwagon. Even though I don't think he is a good fighter, I think he is a class act and I love watching him fight.