James Lee in for Nakamura

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » James Lee in for Nakamura
Svartorm
2/22/07 5:47:18AM
http://www.sherdog.com/news/news.asp?n_id=6796

Hopefully this will be confirmed for sure in time for us to make a pick on it. The mods should make it a bettable fight, that way we don't miss out on the points and cash if they don't officially announce it until after the fights are locked, or on the PPV itself.
ffforgottenx
2/22/07 8:33:49AM

Posted by Svartorm

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news.asp?n_id=6796

Hopefully this will be confirmed for sure in time for us to make a pick on it. The mods should make it a bettable fight, that way we don't miss out on the points and cash if they don't officially announce it until after the fights are locked, or on the PPV itself.

ive seen it on a few other sites, so im pretty sure it is confirmed by now.. ive never seen james lee fight, but on paper it looks like he will be a good opponent for wiuff.. 8-3-0 with 7 submission and 1 KO.. 3 losses by submission to vernon white, dean lister, and tony bonello (who is 15-0 with 14 submissions.. holy shit).. should be a good fight.. not as good as nakamura/wiuff, but good..
ffforgottenx
2/22/07 8:41:36AM
and actually i spoke too soon..

Tony Bonello vs James Lee

homeboy got destroyed..

i found a couple other videos of him, but he is fighting people that look like they shouldnt be in the cage.. so i decided not to post them.. he doesnt seem too impressive, IMO.. i think wiuff will pummel him
loller90278
2/22/07 3:23:18PM

Posted by ffforgottenx

homeboy got destroyed..

i found a couple other videos of him, but he is fighting people that look like they shouldnt be in the cage.. so i decided not to post them.. he doesnt seem too impressive, IMO.. i think wiuff will pummel him

wow he got destroyed in every aspect
loller90278
2/22/07 3:23:55PM
yeah its confirmed by PRIDE.
hippysmacker
2/22/07 4:20:47PM
Looks like we might see some brutal GnP by Wuiff
We_Todd_Did
2/24/07 12:50:17AM

Posted by ffforgottenx

homeboy got destroyed..

Is it just me,or were those two guys INCREDIBLY slow for their size?Good grief, I'd be disappointed in Butterbean moving that slow!Not trying to bash, but I honestly would not have thought I was watching it at regular speed had it not been for the audio.