James Irvin vs Luiz Cane(Dailymotion)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » James Irvin vs Luiz Cane(Dailymotion)
owen1
1/2/08 5:17:07PM
tuvok500
1/2/08 5:25:37PM
man, he was stunt for real !!

thanks for the link !!

juanez13
1/2/08 5:27:16PM
thankx man i had been looking for this fight......

it looked like it was going to be a war, but that knee caught right on the eye.....hate seeing fights being stopped like this, but it happens..
owen1
1/2/08 5:28:21PM

Posted by tuvok500

man, he was stunt for real !!

thanks for the link !!

No problem
kevietre
1/2/08 9:10:11PM
Yea this fight had a good pace early on, somebody was going to get KTFO. Its unfortunate for Irvin this is his second fight in a row where something crazy happened.
mrsmiley
1/2/08 9:18:26PM
They should start calling that Luiz Cane "PACMAN" for a nickname with the way he chomps his jaws.
Aaronno9
1/2/08 11:37:15PM
Really sucks for james, i think he would of won this fight anyways. I think hes a good fighter whos always fun to watch, hope he gets back in the octagon soon.
Trapt1nw0nder
1/3/08 4:19:28AM
I picked Luiz Cane to win this fight,and by the looks of it he would of...he had better Maui Thai and cleaner blows...

Im pretty sure he could of continued,but since he knew he was on his knees and it was an illegal blow he really made it seem like it was more than it really was.

thats complete bs......fighters have been knocked out COLD and can still walk out of the cage unassisted..and this guy gets "rocked" a little and cant even walk! easy "W" for him i guess

until i hear news that his orbital bone was in fact broken i call BS on this fight..
jomatty
1/3/08 6:35:22AM
that is a harsh and completely uninformed opinion...he said he wanted to fight, and seemed genuinely upset when they said he couldnt. i dont think anyone looks for a dq win in a preliminary card fight so iwouldnt lob around accusations like that...
Trapt1nw0nder
1/3/08 2:36:34PM

Posted by jomatty

that is a harsh and completely uninformed opinion...he said he wanted to fight, and seemed genuinely upset when they said he couldnt. i dont think anyone looks for a dq win in a preliminary card fight so iwouldnt lob around accusations like that...

If anyone would try to win by DQ im sure it would be in an prelim. A win is a win and he made 16k instead of 8 and he is pretty much guaranteed to stay in the UFC..so why not?

your opinion is just as unimformed as mine.

so you're saying if knees to the ground were allowed Irvin would of been out with that shot? I think not...it didnt even snap his neck back or anything.

Its just like when i wrested with my nephue when i was younger(4 years younger than me)..if we were playing around i would slam him and pound on him hard and he would fight back(playing around)..but if i was really pissed at him and i would hit him(not even nearly as hard as when we would play around) he would start to cry and limp around..( and MY older brother would whoop my ass for it).Its natural instincts to play dead when you know someone did something they wernt supposed to even though it didnt even affect you....just like when gsp kicked Hughes in the "nuts" and Hughes went down so fast like if it affected him so much...you think Hughes would of went down the same way if he were kicked the same way in a bar fight?..no,because there are no rules in a bar fight

anyways..maybe that didnt make any sense to you,but it did to me
owen1
1/3/08 5:26:44PM
Irvin is the only one who really knows the truth but when I first saw it I thought it wasn't a fight ending knee.