Jackson's Willie Parks faces assault charges

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Jackson's Willie Parks faces assault charges
Gogoplatapus
8/27/12 8:24:36PM
ESPN

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. -- A mixed martial arts fighter who police say beat his pregnant girlfriend so badly she later miscarried has turned himself in to authorities.

Willie "Slick" Parks, of Albuquerque, faces aggravated assault charges and was ordered held on $50,000 cash bail after he was taken into custody by U.S. Marshals.

According to a criminal complaint released Sunday, the 28-year-old's girlfriend told police that she blacked out during the beating and Parks didn't allow her to go to the doctor for days. The complaint says she suffered a broken nose, concussion and a miscarriage.
pmoney
8/27/12 8:38:09PM
If these allegations are proven true, I see nothing wrong with executing Willie Parks ASAP. Fuck your appeal, you gotta die.
Bubbles
8/27/12 8:39:23PM
its cases like this where capital punishment is needed
Wallass
8/27/12 9:22:49PM
Not cool at all!
Goatenstein
8/27/12 9:28:38PM
He was fired from Jackson's months ago.
tcunningham
8/27/12 9:45:45PM
great.... this shit never does anything good for our sport. WTF is wrong with people?
Poor_Franklin
8/27/12 9:47:46PM

Posted by pmoney

If these allegations are proven true, I see nothing wrong with executing Willie Parks ASAP. Fuck your appeal, you gotta die.

infestructure
8/27/12 11:14:27PM

Posted by tcunningham

great.... this shit never does anything good for our sport. WTF is wrong with people?

It sucks that all people see is "MMA fighter", this dude gives MMA a bad name.
The only consolation is all this guys MMA training won't stop a couple of angry dudes with shivs hell bent on revenga

I also hope the other nasty thing that happens in prisons happens to him.
Chieftan1997
8/28/12 12:14:35PM
The prison boys need to tune this guy up over and over again!!! How can anyone beat up a woman especially a pregnant one????!!?!!
Manak
8/28/12 3:20:41PM

Posted by Bubbles

its cases like this where capital punishment is needed

no joke but he should get death by rape