Jacare vs Gegard II who takes it?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Jacare vs Gegard II who takes it?
AfroSamuraiTHEBEAST
10/4/10 1:38:50PM
Jacare is my favorite fighter, his ground game is tight and I love it, straight up BEAST! In the first fight Gegard KO'd him with an upkick in dream. In my opinion I think it's luck. I have never seen anybody training just upkicks in an MMA training session before so thats how I base my opinion. Jacare has been rising off the charts though lately and Gegard is probably looking for some redemption in strikeforce after the King Mo loss.

So besides Jacare-Mayhem 3, I think this makes perfect sense! How do you see this fight going? I don't think Gegard lands that upkick again, and once Jacare gets him down he takes him out! I hope.
DCRage
10/4/10 2:00:54PM
Gegard's not doing MW anymore so the only way it happens is if Souza moves up in weight.
AfroSamuraiTHEBEAST
10/4/10 4:52:54PM
Damn i didn't see that. That's actually suprising considering his best work is at 185 in my eyes. I don't know if he can hang with the big boys at 205 after the King Mo fight. It was a terrible fight for both of them. But he did look good against Soko but you gotta take that for what its worth I guess.

Well shoot, at least we still get Jacare-Mayhem 3 most likely and I love that!
gartface
10/4/10 4:58:06PM
He moved up because, according to him, he couldn't make that weight anymore. He's a relatively young guy who is still growing into his body. If I'm not mistaken, he said he's eventually going to end up as a heavyweight.
BlueSkiesBurn
10/4/10 10:03:19PM

Posted by gartface

He moved up because, according to him, he couldn't make that weight anymore. He's a relatively young guy who is still growing into his body. If I'm not mistaken, he said he's eventually going to end up as a very small heavyweight.

FIXED!