Jacare Dismisses 'Mayhem Miller' As A ''Jackass''

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Jacare Dismisses 'Mayhem Miller' As A ''Jackass''
MMAcca
8/7/08 1:36:42PM
Brazilian jiu jitsu phenomenon Ronaldo “Jacare” Souza has set his sights on winning the DREAM middleweight belt.

He progressed to the semi-finals of the middleweight grand prix after earning a decision win over Jason ‘Mayhem’ Miller.

But earlier this week, Miller had some choice words to say about Jacare – which means Alligator – when he appeared on the Lights Out show.

“He punches like a girl, he kicks like a girl,” said Miller, before adding graciously: “He’s good at jiu-jitsu…that’s it.

“I was stupid enough to grapple with him. That was my fault. I’m retarded.” But I showed the world that he don’t know how to box.”

Jacare was dismissive of the comments, calling Miller “a jackass with a mouth”.

LINK
bojangalz
8/7/08 2:23:49PM

I think the interview should have gone something like this:

Interviewer: Jason Miller says you hit like a girl. What would you say Jason Miller hits like?

Jacare: You know, thats a pretty damn good question. I'd have to say...I don't really know what Jason Miller hits like. You see, he never had a chance to hit me. It's not all his fault though- he was a little preoccupied trying to loosen my alligator grip.
nastshabast
8/7/08 7:55:38PM

Posted by bojangalz

I think the interview should have gone something like this:

Interviewer: Jason Miller says you hit like a girl. What would you say Jason Miller hits like?

Jacare: You know, thats a pretty damn good question. I'd have to say...I don't really know what Jason Miller hits like. You see, he never had a chance to hit me. It's not all his fault though- he was a little preoccupied trying to loosen my alligator grip.

holy **** that's hilarious.