IVE GOT ALOT OF MONEY TO WAGER

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » IVE GOT ALOT OF MONEY TO WAGER
SICKRICK
2/7/07 8:11:55AM
send me decent wagers and i will put my genius to work and let you know if i accept them
SICKRICK
2/7/07 2:07:09PM
wow no takers for any wagers, someone is scared ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! and u should be
nellyhiphophead
2/7/07 2:11:14PM
all take some of your cash i got tim. but got to wait till after pride
SICKRICK
2/7/07 2:48:08PM
ok u got it
TroubleMan
2/7/07 8:26:51PM
i sent one
TequilaMan2000
2/7/07 8:39:44PM

Posted by SICKRICK

wow no takers for any wagers, someone is scared ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! and u should be

I'm scared that you will keep the money you bought and have an unfair advantage over better players!

You wouldn't be in first place if it weren't for that $19.95 you dished out....

OHHHHH SNAP*

bosco420
2/8/07 1:09:44AM
ill bet you what do you wanna bet im no fool so if your going to send a stupid bet dont waste your time i know my shit
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2 Photo Attachment 3 Photo Attachment 4
unchillphil
2/8/07 1:38:08AM
You ain't no genius, you paid for your fake money. But I'll gladly take it anyway, all fake money is good money to me. I sent you the biggest bet I could, but for some reason you only have 220 available. Feel free to add the remaining 601 I won last event to our bet. I bet for Nakamure against your pick, Wiuff.
SICKRICK
2/8/07 7:13:03AM
WOW fake money is real money and i won all my ******* wagers from last fight .........ohhh ..........lol im almost out might have to repeat 19.95 ........
DeadguY
2/8/07 11:28:49AM

Posted by SICKRICK

WOW fake money is real money and i won all my ******* wagers from last fight ...bitches.......ohhh bitches..........lol im almost out might have to repeat 19.95 bitches........

View his Wager History...

[$1k, donation for Fantasy money infusion] - $1,000 Administration $1,000

Oh the lies! You did do well though without the donation, poor badabing LOL
Bosco
2/8/07 12:59:28PM
Why do you keep saying bitches?
LoSt
2/8/07 7:05:43PM
seriously... its great that you're supporting the site here but that doesnt mean you're any better then anyone else. Its great that you're number one right now but theres no need to disrespect other members of the forum.

You may have won all of your bets last time around but looking at your bets most of them wouldnt even be allowed under the current rules. You bet 50:50 on cro cop over sanchez and 425:425 on silva over lutter, both of which were HUGE favorites to win their fights. Add that to the $1000 you purchased and I really dont see what you have to brag about, no offense.
punkrockike
2/8/07 7:41:42PM

Posted by LoSt

seriously... its great that you're supporting the site here but that doesnt mean you're any better then anyone else. Its great that you're number one right now but theres no need to disrespect other members of the forum.

You may have won all of your bets last time around but looking at your bets most of them wouldnt even be allowed under the current rules. You bet 50:50 on cro cop over sanchez and 425:425 on silva over lutter, both of which were HUGE favorites to win their fights. Add that to the $1000 you purchased and I really dont see what you have to brag about, no offense.

totally aggree i totally reported him so hard for that cro cop and silva fight. thats TOTALLY BS that someone bet you 1:1 ratio for those fights.

whats cool though is they posted top earners so people like him dont get number 1 for buying their money. shows who actually made the most profit.
TroubleMan
2/8/07 8:02:41PM

Okay, I sent you the wagers and you declined them both. Let me know what you want to wager.
Bigsexydaddy
2/9/07 2:57:32AM
SICKRICK, it says you have no money left. Send me wagers for your Yvel and Wiuff picks.
shell1983
2/9/07 2:57:51AM
Who would bet u straight up 400 lutter vs silvia 400? .This dude prolly made another account bet himself to earn caash..... fishy fishy
SICKRICK
2/10/07 4:26:05PM
the smell of money ..... oh so sweet but on the serious everyone should support this site, this site is worth it.. it was put together pretty damn good
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
hypocalking
2/10/07 7:53:31PM

Posted by SICKRICK

the smell of money ..... oh so sweet but on the serious everyone should support this site, this site is worth it.. it was put together pretty damn good

You actually bought money!!!
SICKRICK
2/12/07 7:24:17AM
if i need more i will get more i love it ... but seriously i running low i might have to
madmarck
2/12/07 10:54:36AM

Posted by SICKRICK

Ill take all you money cuz you got no CENTS! bam ill send a bet in a bit. you better accept beotch.
SICKRICK
2/12/07 11:10:41AM
ill take that for a buck
tepid55
2/13/07 2:29:33PM
Do you any left to wager?
unchillphil
2/13/07 11:47:42PM

Posted by LoSt

So true...

Also, he just happened to have a lot of money to bet, but if we look at his win ratio, it's not that good.

Who cares anyway, he's refusing all offers or just waiting and not accepting them. I'll retire my offer now.

I guess he's waiting for another "Cro Cop vs Sanchez at 1:1" scenario.
SICKRICK
2/14/07 7:29:42AM
wow dont get crusty or mad, im not stupid i wait for the perfect bet and ill take it
nellyhiphophead
2/16/07 11:37:44PM
i got 50 left to wager with you send me a wager you can see most of my picks with my wager history.