isnt AA out of the UFC pretty much official?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » isnt AA out of the UFC pretty much official?
CantAndleDaRiddum
5/15/08 6:12:47PM
Dana says they still want him & they're trying, but AA is obviously ahead of Mir when it comes to a title shot.

SO since Mir vs Nog has been announced w/ them meeting in the Octagon afterwards, why would AA sign w/ the UFC when he would have to wait til TUF 8 was over w/ to fight for the title?

When Dana says they are still trying to sign him, i think its just bullshit he's saying bc he knows there are so many AA fans in the UFC & he is just trying to make it sound like they are actually trying, when in fact, they probably aren't even speaking to him anymore.
chubbud22
5/15/08 6:24:12PM
I agree with you 100%. Arlovski probably does not want to wait that long for a title shot. So I would not be suprised if he signed with Affliction and fights Rothwell.
aaa9erh8er
5/15/08 6:37:55PM
you make a good point. but i wouldnt say mir is to far behind AA in deserving a shot shit NOG got his after one fight. id like to see the AA/rothwell fight personalyy so i hope he leaves the ufc. i also think becouse hes a good guy he deservs the money
CantAndleDaRiddum
5/15/08 6:45:11PM
plus imagine seeing AA fight barnett, fedor or couture in Affliction.........GREAT POSSIBILITIES
chubbud22
5/15/08 7:07:00PM

Posted by CantAndleDaRiddum

plus imagine seeing AA fight barnett, fedor or couture in Affliction.........GREAT POSSIBILITIES

Way better than the current HWs in the UFC
prozacnation1978
5/15/08 8:18:24PM
i think andre should take the money and run the way the ufc and dana treated him last year,
holt8081
5/15/08 10:21:15PM
who knows after he fought a nobody on the under card who knows. this is a former UFC champ He should not have been fighting on the under card.