IRONMAN

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » IRONMAN
bullettdodger
5/2/08 3:14:45AM
So... who saw it, people who want to see it, i'd advise not looking here just in case someone wants to get specific... though i can't imagine it has anything that you really didn't see coming anyway. I thought it was an awesome film except for what i feel was a lackluster performance from Terrence Howard... he is so good in so many other things, he just seemed like a watered down version of himself, though i am pumped for IRONMAN 2 to see him suit up as WarMachine. Oh yeah plus how'd that other guy learn to use his suit so fast when it took Stark (lovable little scamp that he is) a while to dial his suit in... well im sure theres a reason for everything or whatever it really doesn't matter. I was throughly entertained and Gweneth Paltrow was looking gooood. I think the best park was what a pimp Tony Stark was made to be.
Thoughts, Comments, Concerns?
king_katool
5/2/08 4:24:58AM
havent seen it not to scared of a little spoiler lol and to know that they going to make #2 with war machine has me already countdown till it, and i havent even seen the first lol
IriShame
5/2/08 12:40:12PM
Yeah, Ironman is the shit. Also, Robert Downey Jr. has a cameo as Tony Stark in the upcoming Incredible Hulk film with Edward Norton, which is not a sequel to Ang Lee's Hulk but a seperate entity. Awesome considering Hulk sucked. These are the first two Marvel films to be produced by Marvel Comics themselves. Time to start getting it right. No more Daredevils.
bullettdodger
5/2/08 1:52:37PM

Posted by IriShame

Yeah, Ironman is the shit. Also, Robert Downey Jr. has a cameo as Tony Stark in the upcoming Incredible Hulk film with Edward Norton, which is not a sequel to Ang Lee's Hulk but a seperate entity. Awesome considering Hulk sucked. These are the first two Marvel films to be produced by Marvel Comics themselves. Time to start getting it right. No more Daredevils.

True that man, I didn't know RDJ was doing a cameo in Hulk, that is so cool. I seriously can not wait for IronMan 2
flainthefacerh
5/2/08 7:00:22PM
thats what I love about all these marvel/comic book movies, if one of the movies suck you can just start all over again. Best example is batman begins. and now Hulk.

Not marvel, but anyone excited for the new GI Joe movie? I was a huge fan of the cartoon and toys, but I think this movie will bomb
Raykill
5/13/08 1:13:22PM
I just saw it a couple of weekends ago. IRONMAN is the shit. RDJ did an awesome job. I was dissapointed in the life choices he made after having a decent career in the 80's. But he is back for sure.
I cant wait to see IRONMAN 2. I might have to go back and see IRONMAN again just because I cant wait for 2.

The-Don
5/20/08 9:27:42PM

Posted by flainthefacerh

thats what I love about all these marvel/comic book movies, if one of the movies suck you can just start all over again. Best example is batman begins. and now Hulk.

Not marvel, but anyone excited for the new GI Joe movie? I was a huge fan of the cartoon and toys, but I think this movie will bomb

Hmm I never even heard mention of one.. I am gonna have to keep a look out... I used to have hundred of Joe figures and vehicles
The_Italian_Stallion
5/29/08 9:07:22PM
Iron man was so disappointing to me... Poor acting and a weak plot just don't add up for me. One of the worst superhero movies in my humble opinion.

But on the other hand the CGI was simply spectacular, when the suit was put on him for the first time in the red and gold it took my breath away. I still can't believe people can do that.