Iron Ring?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Iron Ring?
bobby_loco13
4/14/08 3:53:30PM
does anyone have episodes of Iron Ring (mma show on BET)? ive heard alot of good things about but have never actually seen it...hook it up
Cladrix
4/14/08 11:59:11PM
You could check Dailymotion.com.... but to be honest stay as far away as possible. That show is the lamest thing Ive seen ever!!!!!........... I rather watch YAMMA Pit Fighting than watch that show.... and YAMMA was horrible!!
DCRage
4/15/08 10:55:15AM
I watched a few minutes of the premiere, didn't like it either. Too much focus on the celebs doing their thing than on the fighting. I know they're trying to appeal to a certain audience here but it's not the MMA audience.
Ronin74
4/16/08 12:50:38PM
Worst MMA show EVAH!
Pookie
4/16/08 3:25:00PM
it truly is garbage.

Anytime your coach tells you to stand-up so they can see a knockout instead of "gay hugging shit" your just watching a spectacle.
JuggaloWarrior878
4/23/08 1:00:02AM
most ignorant thing ive ever seen, one guy was stretching before a fight and one of the coaches says he shouldnt stretch cause u cant stretch in a street fight. just horrible.
Kpro
4/23/08 1:08:47AM
I watched one episode and it was dogshit.

The crusty kind that was outside too long and starts turning white and fuzzy.
bobby_loco13
4/23/08 2:59:53AM
ya ive seen a few episodes. i dont why people were giving it postive reviews. it really is pretty fucin stupid. im all for attracting different fan bases to mma, but they doing it in the worst way. these fans are going to be worse then the fans that just started watching ufc when the ultimate fighter started...shiit my sisters boyfriend tole me he liked ufc, so i said oh u like mma, and he said well im not sure what that is...haha, i hated him ever since!!!
coldchillin
4/24/08 1:50:25AM
I'm really trying to give this show a try but it's like 6 or 7 episodes in and they're still picking teams. The old TMA dude that keeps on saying "too much romancing going on" every single time a fight hits the ground is about on my last nerve. I want to see the Carlos Moreno guy they showed last night fight again though... seemed like he had some real raw power. The show is basically a joke but I'll keep watching as I'm a bit of a fight junkie... whether it's MMA, Boxing or Kickboxing.
chubbud22
4/24/08 3:49:18AM
mmatko

Lots of fight vids on this site.
mrsmiley
4/24/08 5:42:01AM
MMA is getting to where it's too much of a good thing.Eventualy some idiots decide to water it down and make a weaker version that is just as marketable as the real thing.
The_Grim_Reaper
4/25/08 5:33:34PM
its pretty ridiculous like, 6 episodes in and their still choosing fighters, i only hope that Mayweather meets Charles Bennett and, Krazy Horse just KTFO of Mayweather, cus he'll do it too hes just that KRAZY
Pookie
4/25/08 6:27:24PM

Posted by The_Grim_Reaper

its pretty ridiculous like, 6 episodes in and their still choosing fighters, i only hope that Mayweather meets Charles Bennett and, Krazy Horse just KTFO of Mayweather, cus he'll do it too hes just that KRAZY

yeah he has a thing for knocking out people for no apparent reason at all. Wanderlei comes to mind. Anybody that accepts the fact that hes going to get jumped by the entire chutebox camp just to prove a point is insane.