Iron Man- Travis Fulton

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Iron Man- Travis Fulton
Cdellorso
9/4/08 12:15:38PM
I was looking at Lidells record because my friend introduced me to a guy whos brother fought Lidell. looked it up and sure enough- Noe Hernandez- loss to chuck in a Decision- Props to you Noe-

I saw that he had fought and beat Fulton. A very familiar name.. so i looked up TRAVIS FULTON-

187-45- WOW- he has fought and lost to a ton of big names too-

* 10 fights in 2007
* 4 fights in the same month- too many times to count...
* 5 fights in april 2005 March 04 Jan 02, june 01 sept 00, Jan 00 6 time in
*6 fights in Jan 1999 WOW
*18 fight win streak- (lost to Mike whitehead 4-05- lost to ben rothwell 5-07
*Beat Dan Wheatly 5 times in 6 months
* only been KO'd 4 times.
*59 KOs and 121 submissions.

This dude is a real Blue collar MMA guy!!
I thought Severn and Horn were the shit... ( they both beat him on several occassions...
He did beat Heath Herring and Joe Riggs though.

Any other fighters "Iron men" out there?

Thoughts?

DiabloFreak56
9/4/08 12:20:00PM
thats insane record. and fighting 4 times in one month is realy insane. this guy is nuts and he loves to fight you can not hate on this guy. and hes fought big names won vs em and lost vs em so no one can say he only fights cans.
grappler0000
9/4/08 12:26:56PM
Another one is Shannon "The Cannon" Ritch

His record is a losing one, but he's been in over 100 fights and fought a number of large names in the process.
Cdellorso
9/4/08 12:31:59PM
I love those Blue collar guys that love to fight-

Shoot if I can make 400 - 500 a fight and fight 4-5 times a month shit thats $30,000 a year!!!! ..............
Cdellorso
9/4/08 12:35:22PM

Posted by grappler0000

Another one is Shannon "The Cannon" Ritch

His record is a losing one, but he's been in over 100 fights and fought a number of large names in the process.

Wow that dude looks like a prison fighter-

* loads of tatoos
*10 losses in a row....
12 losses in row...

seriously- DUDE LOVES to FIGHT.
it would take loads of heart to keep fighting after 2 seperate losing streaks like that....
grappler0000
9/4/08 12:37:35PM

Posted by Cdellorso
it would take loads of heart to keep fighting after 2 seperate losing streaks like that....

Or loads of debt...maybe he's behind on his child support payments.
Jackelope
9/4/08 12:57:20PM
these are the guys that the naysayers are going to have a field day with. When they're eating soup out of a straw at 60 years old and can barely form a sentence they'll all be saying "SEE!! MMA IS BAD!"
Cdellorso
9/4/08 1:09:07PM
WOW WHAT A DOWNER.....

probably right but Fulton has only been ko'd 4 times-
Boxers get ko'ed alot more than that...
hell I bet lots of nfl Guys are ko,d more than that in a career..

interesting point point though
Jackelope
9/4/08 1:22:11PM

Posted by Cdellorso

WOW WHAT A DOWNER.....

probably right but Fulton has only been ko'd 4 times-
Boxers get ko'ed alot more than that...
hell I bet lots of nfl Guys are ko,d more than that in a career..

interesting point point though

Oh, don't get me wrong bro I wasn't trying to be a total downer. These guys have all my respect and then some. I just wouldn't subject myself to this amount of fights, personally. I'm sure they just LOVE to fight, though so more power to 'em.
Lord_Lenny
9/4/08 4:51:54PM
fulton has also boxed proffesionally 15(15ko)-21(19ko)
and i believe he's also done some kickboxing
jiujitsufreak74
9/4/08 5:55:43PM
it's kinda funny to watch people broaden their knowledge right before your eyes. i was in his shoes like 3 years ago. you know what i'm talking about because i am sure everyone has gone though the fight finder phase and you find all of the oddities on there.

if you're new to the whole fight finder waters i would check some of these guys out:

The Ho Bag
Kenneth Williams
Shawn Nolan
Kenneth Allen
Kick Boxer
Fat Guy
Unknown Fighter
Count Blackula
Cdellorso
9/4/08 8:33:32PM
this is goingto sound a bit smart ass-ish but- Thank you master sensei....

Seriously- iam checkingit out and enjoying it- anything right now that isnt about Randy nog brock or fedor- ( CAUSE AS bROCK SAID- ITS f-ING IRELLIVANT) LOL
jiujitsufreak74
9/4/08 8:36:46PM

Posted by Cdellorso

this is goingto sound a bit smart ass-ish but- Thank you master sensei....

Seriously- iam checkingit out and enjoying it- anything right now that isnt about Randy nog brock or fedor- ( CAUSE AS bROCK SAID- ITS f-ING IRELLIVANT) LOL

lol i didn't mean to come off as a jack ass. i just remember the hours i spent catching up on everything since i had no idea who half of the fighters were. just brought back good memories is all
Cdellorso
9/4/08 9:05:53PM
DUDE- NO JACKASSNESS TAKEN- ENJOY THE HELL OUTTA YOUR POSTS.. HELL IM A PROP BITCH FOR YOU- BUT i AM NOT A KISS ASS- SO IN THE IMMORTAL WORDS OF RICK BOBBY- " NO DISREPECT, BUT YOUR A (expPERLATIVE OF CHOICE"

dID THAT WILLIAMS DUDE REALLY ONLY HAVE 2 PRO FIGHTS??? 1 VS ICEMAN AND 1 VS PAGE?? THATS CANT BE REAL.....
jiujitsufreak74
9/4/08 10:32:45PM

Posted by Cdellorso

DUDE- NO JACKASSNESS TAKEN- ENJOY THE HELL OUTTA YOUR POSTS.. HELL IM A PROP BITCH FOR YOU- BUT i AM NOT A KISS ASS- SO IN THE IMMORTAL WORDS OF RICK BOBBY- " NO DISREPECT, BUT YOUR A (expPERLATIVE OF CHOICE"

dID THAT WILLIAMS DUDE REALLY ONLY HAVE 2 PRO FIGHTS??? 1 VS ICEMAN AND 1 VS PAGE?? THATS CANT BE REAL.....

it is lol...and i my sentiments exactly on ass kissing
Jackelope
9/5/08 1:18:49AM
LMAO I never knew about Count Blackula. That dude gets props just for the name!
Lockfrow
9/5/08 4:18:15PM
I think the combined record for the guys he has beaten is like 31-217-5. If they all morphed into a giant MMA monster it would be 20% Wheatley 10% glass jaw 30% tomato can and the remainder would be fish.
haggiswashere
9/5/08 11:42:25PM
Dan Severn 86-15-17
Paul Jenkins 39-39-7
Jeremy Horn 80-18-5
Adrian Serrano 56-29-4
Dennis Reed 43-43-1
Travis Wiuff 53-11-0
Shannon Ritch 41-62-0
of course none of these guys are 184 and whatever like fulton but yeah these guys fight alot. oh and uh check this out lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx2BRJLkjCg Poor guy. He broke his back too supposedly