Inventor James Dysons Ingenious Bladeless Fan

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Inventor James Dysons Ingenious Bladeless Fan
Kpro
10/14/09 8:03:00PM
Few inventions have lent themselves to as little improvement over the years as the simple fan, with its whirring blades that blow air across a desk or through a room.

But now even the conventional fan has been transformed.

James Dyson, the British inventor behind the vacuums that bear his name, has come up with an incredibly simple-looking, circular fan that has no blades.It uses "Air Multiplier" technology to push 119 gallons of smooth air out every second.

fizzle
10/14/09 9:10:31PM
I saw this a few days ago too, my only problem with the invention is that while it may do the job better, why spend three hundred dollars when i can get 80-90% of the effect from a normal fan for five dollars. Otherwise it is a really cool design and concept, nice to see people aren't always looking at things from the same angle.
Svartorm
10/15/09 12:02:12AM
Exactly. Its like the Roomba thing. Why spend hundreds of dollars on a robot that cleans my carpet when I can just tell my girlfriend to do it?
Doneskiis
10/16/09 5:50:34AM

Posted by Svartorm

Exactly. Its like the Roomba thing. Why spend hundreds of dollars on a robot that cleans my carpet when I can just tell my girlfriend to do it?

haha exactly
Kpro
10/16/09 2:05:50PM

Posted by Svartorm

I've had past GF's (or GFE's... whatever) that cost $300 for an hour, so I'll take it!

All kidding aside last time I was in Vegas, Brittney Skye was on Craigslist for $3000 per hour and I gave the call and almost pulled the trigger but didn't do it and now wish I had.

If only to say I've nailed a chick that quite a few on the Playground have J'd to.

......Is this thread in the Padded room?

My bad.
Jackelope
10/17/09 1:21:16PM
Dude that Brittney Skye thing would have been a helluva feather in your cap. You should have done it. Panzy.
MMAcca
10/17/09 2:58:40PM
I like it.

I don't see the point of it really, but i like it.
Svartorm
10/17/09 3:18:34PM

Posted by Kpro

Posted by Svartorm

I've had past GF's (or GFE's... whatever) that cost $300 for an hour, so I'll take it!

All kidding aside last time I was in Vegas, Brittney Skye was on Craigslist for $3000 per hour and I gave the call and almost pulled the trigger but didn't do it and now wish I had.

If only to say I've nailed a chick that quite a few on the Playground have J'd to.

......Is this thread in the Padded room?

My bad.

You could send her a PM.

MMA Playground Profile for Brittney Skye

I wouldn't count on hearing back though unless she has a Hong Man Choi fetish.
MMAcca
10/17/09 3:24:10PM

Posted by Svartorm

You could send her a PM.

MMA Playground Profile for Brittney Skye

I wouldn't count on hearing back though unless she has a Hong Man Choi fetish.

Brittney Skye on the playground!!
Kpro
10/17/09 4:35:23PM

Posted by Jackelope

Dude that Brittney Skye thing would have been a helluva feather in your cap. You should have done it. Panzy.

I know I know

I would've pulled the trigger if she'd been over 7 feet tall and Korean.