introducing myself

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Introduce yourself » introducing myself
T-Money
3/19/07 7:54:03PM
hi everyone if u dont already know who i am im travis anderson but in mma im known as the candian crippler ive been training muay thai jui jitsu for about 4 yrs my record is 2 -1 i dont got any fights posted but when i do yall can check them out ive won all my fights my ko im new to mma playground but if u want to join me my fight is the canadian cripplers fight club cause i fight to live and die to fight
nellyhiphophead
3/19/07 7:56:01PM
nice man where do you fight out of and live. i'm from nelson b.c it's nice to have you here.
T-Money
3/19/07 9:05:12PM
i fight out of victoria british columbia and thats were i was born
nellyhiphophead
3/19/07 9:12:10PM
nice i got a friend down training in vic don't know where out of. his name is daton or he goes by depth
madmarck
3/20/07 8:03:21AM

Posted by T-Money

hi everyone if u dont already know who i am im travis anderson but in mma im known as the candian crippler ive been training muay thai jui jitsu for about 4 yrs my record is 2 -1 i dont got any fights posted but when i do yall can check them out ive won all my fights my ko im new to mma playground but if u want to join me my fight is the canadian cripplers fight club cause i fight to live and die to fight

Oh man that camp is totally a rip off of my camps name! o well! welcome to the site. Canadains are Rampant on here!