radfallenangel
1/25/11 3:14:11PM
new here happy to be here
FastKnockout
1/25/11 3:19:30PM
Welcome. Like your avatar.
Ordep
1/26/11 11:58:52AM
Bienvenido, bueno ver otro boricua por aqui.

(Unless you're just stationes there)
Hendo67
1/27/11 5:55:24PM
Welcome aboard!
anteg2006
1/27/11 9:54:03PM
Hi All

I’m new here and I just wanted to introduce myself.
My name is Ante and I am from Croatia but have moved to Australia 7 years ago and am now an Australian citizen as well.
As most of you I was also getting frustrated with the UFC Fantasy game and then recently realised that UFC 125 was the final fantasy game for now, as they were working on improving it. It sucked as I enjoyed playing it but then I found this site and it is awesome.
Anyhow I made some picks today and will see how I go.

Cheers
BigMattZeus
2/5/11 8:18:10PM
New to the playground, thanks to my boy BlueSkiesBurn.

I'm not new to MMA but I can always learn more, I'm working on my first stripe in BJJ and I work in CA politics for the GOP.

Twitter.com/BigMattZeus
zephead
2/10/11 5:56:46PM
Introduce myself? Okay. here goes:

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15 year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims, like he invented the question mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy - the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical: summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring, we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent, I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds. Pretty standard, really.
Kpro
2/10/11 6:04:25PM

Posted by zephead

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15 year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims, like he invented the question mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy - the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical: summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring, we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent, I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds. Pretty standard, really.

At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilmer ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.
zephead
2/10/11 10:16:09PM

Posted by Kpro

Posted by zephead

At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilmer ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.

I've tried it 3 times. Takes my breath away everytime