INTRO FROM hughesfan1

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Introduce yourself » INTRO FROM hughesfan1
hughesfan1
5/20/07 9:59:36PM
What's up ? Just thought I'd introduce myself , been really into UFC since last year @ the Hughes/Gracie fight , gotten every PPV since. Just now really gettin into Pride,IFL,BoDog,and WEC in the past couple of months. Plan on being a participant of this site for a long time to come, seems really cool and I like the fantasy wagering and predictions. If anyone has some important info for please let me know.
Svartorm
5/20/07 11:03:41PM
Hey there.

Theres plenty of info on the forums, and if you have any questions, post them here or send me a PM. I'm sure someone will be more than happy to get back to you.
hughesfan1
5/20/07 11:57:04PM
thanks for the welcome , quick question...... suppose i picked franklin to beat kampman and had wagers and everything on it. kampman gets replaced by okami , does that mean i'm still wagering for franklin to win against okami? or does the change wipe out the original picks and wagers ?
teamquestnorth
5/21/07 8:50:00PM
everything gets scratched so now you wont have an upcoming loss on your record
Svartorm
5/21/07 9:28:34PM
Yeah, anything like that gets cancelled. Its also good to double-check your picks a few days before the event, incase theres been a late replacement.