Intervirew with Pat Miletich - Says Tim's been training HARD and will BEAT Fedor!

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Intervirew with Pat Miletich - Says Tim's been training HARD and will BEAT Fedor!
kastro_316
7/14/08 3:53:54PM
DreamFighters.com

Says Tim Sylvia has been training harder than ever, and in best shape of his life, and will beat Fedor. Also says Ben with "dominate" AA
The-Don
7/14/08 4:08:34PM

Posted by kastro_316

DreamFighters.com

Says Tim Sylvia has been training harder than ever, and in best shape of his life, and will beat Fedor. Also says Ben with "dominate" AA

Good article.. It would be nice to have an undisputed champ.. but you know Dana White is going to do all he can to discredit this title.. And until the UFC champ sqaures off with the "Undisputed" champ the #1 will always be in dispute.. Fedor need to get the title.. then get into the UFC and beat nog for a 4th time... ...
wrona666
7/14/08 5:33:08PM
Tim has no chance unless he has become a black belt in Ju Jitsu in the last six months, but i do think Rothwell has a good chance of taking out the Pitbull....
SmileR
7/14/08 7:41:55PM

Posted by wrona666

Tim has no chance unless he has become a black belt in Ju Jitsu in the last six months, but i do think Rothwell has a good chance of taking out the Pitbull....

No he doesn't.....
kevietre
7/14/08 10:07:19PM
Militech can talk in one hand and poop in the other and see which weighs more. Fedor will wreck Tim.
Pyrenus
7/15/08 9:45:00AM
Just like all of Tim's fights, if he can keep standing he has a much better chance of riding out a boring ass decision. But judging from what Randy did to Tim, Fedor shouldn't have much trouble getting Tim down.

I tend to agree about Rothwell having a pretty good chance against AA. Andrei became a little gun-shy after Tim KO'd him, which I'm sure is a big reason that the UFC let him go. He's too talented to fight just like Tim Sylvia does. And Ben is a young guy with a bright future. He's got no where to go but up.

I'm still picking Andrei to win, but I bet this fight is more competetive than people are giving Rothwell credit for.