Interview: Undefeated kickboxer Raymond Daniels » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Interview: Undefeated kickboxer Raymond Daniels
6/27/08 1:18:12AM
One of the faces to keep an eye out for at the Strikeforce: Melendez versus Thomson event in San Jose on Friday is undefeated kickboxer Raymond Daniels, who will be making his mixed martial arts debut.

As the captain of the championship-winning Los Angeles Stars squad in Chuck Norris' World Combat League, Daniels would often steal the show with his dazzling knockouts and ease in which he would dominate his opponents.

6/27/08 1:25:12AM
This dude is a hell of a striker. This will be interesting. He was the best fighter in that wcl. Let's see how this translates.
6/27/08 9:57:47AM
I saw WCL on the TV guide one day so I thought I'd DVR it. I got about five minutes deep into fighting and had to turn it off. I did nothing for me. Now I learn that Chuck Norris is affiliated with the league?!

I hope no one tells him that I turned it off. Wait, I hope Chuck Norris isn't reading this right now...err, I'm screwed.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1