Interview with Lyoto Machida

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Interview with Lyoto Machida
Wolfenstein
9/10/08 2:07:09AM
There’s no way to find and opponent now, and I’ll have to wait another event to fight. I don’t know who’ll I face, UFC didn’t say anything yet, only that I won’t fight at UFC 89”, said Lyoto, sad with the scrapped fight. “It’s sad because I was focused, training hard and prepared, but this kind of things happens. I changed my training now, I’m doing more Karate and working out, doing less MMA stuff”, told Lyoto, who has no idea of who his next opponent will be.

Link
haggiswashere
9/10/08 5:47:45AM
hopefully he keeps the RUNNING game up though..... haha shit now all hell is gonna break loose
Red-Dragon
9/10/08 8:07:45AM

Posted by haggiswashere

hopefully he keeps the RUNNING game up though..... haha shit now all hell is gonna break loose

matt_black
9/10/08 11:17:54AM

Posted by Wolfenstein

There’s no way to find and opponent now, and I’ll have to wait another event to fight. I don’t know who’ll I face, UFC didn’t say anything yet, only that I won’t fight at UFC 89”, said Lyoto, sad with the scrapped fight. “It’s sad because I was focused, training hard and prepared, but this kind of things happens. I changed my training now, I’m doing more Karate and working out, doing less MMA stuff”, told Lyoto, who has no idea of who his next opponent will be.

Link

Is that sean salmon in ur avatar?
jocka
9/10/08 12:28:12PM

Posted by matt_black

Posted by Wolfenstein

Link

Is that sean salmon in ur avatar?

hahahaha thats what would of happend without the cage lol It is a shame that he needs to wait for another oppomentbut who else is there for him to fight