Interview With Dustin Hazelett

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Interview With Dustin Hazelett
MMAcca
6/28/08 10:11:17AM
Amir Sadollah garnered a lot of deserved press last week for winning the middleweight tournament for the seventh season of “The Ultimate Fighter.” However, the biggest winner at last week’s finale might have been up and coming welterweight Dustin Hazelett.

Hazelett, a member of Team Jorge Gurgel, won bonuses for both “Submission of the Night” and “Fight of the Night.” Despite the fact that his upset victory against Josh Burkman was not televised, the performance still helped elevate Hazelett’s profile and the event essentially served as his coming out party.

LINK
FrankTheTank1181
6/28/08 7:22:06PM
I....Am....McLovin!!!!
Playground_Samurai
6/28/08 7:45:25PM
Good interview. He's one of my favorite fighters.

Along with having incredible talent, Dustin's got a good head on his shoulders, which is all the more reason he has such a bright future ahead of him. I think he will continue to surprise alot of people. One or two more quality wins, and i'll be hard pressed to not throw him in my top 10.
whardin19
6/29/08 12:25:24PM
Hazelett is quickly becoming one of the most entertaining fighters in the UFC. His past three fights I've watched and they have all been really good fights. I think he deserves another shot at Koshcheck sometime down the road. It's going to be intresting who they put him up against next. I think a fighter like Marcus Davis would be a good next fight. Maybe even Mike Swick.
xposipx
6/29/08 12:34:13PM
Guy has a great attitude and fights whenever the UFC needs him. He hasn't bee naround too long and already has more fights than most vets. I agree, a fight against Marcus Davis would be killer.