Interesting...Videos!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Interesting...Videos!
juanez13
3/13/08 9:27:51PM
Anderson Silva Getting Owned
Anderson Silva getting owned : Anderson Silva wasn’t always unstoppable. Here’s a video of him back before the Nogueria brothers taught him the ground game.

Cung Lee
Cung Le throwing people around :Apparently this is proof that Cung Le can throw around people, although if he can manage to do that shit in MMA he’s been keeping it a pretty good secret thus far in his career.

.Double Flash KO
Double Knockdown Interesting boxing situation where both boxers flash KO’ed eachother. with a good KO following

.Travis Fulton Vs Jeremy Bullock
Travis Fulton vs Jeremy Bullock: TaeKwonDo at it’s best (or worst). Poor bastard was probably giving up 50 pounds to his opponent

Goldbergs Knowledge ON Boxing
Mike Goldberg’s Knowledge Of Boxing: Who’s George Holmes?

Dumb Fu
Totally Insane Chinese Martial Arts Demonstration: Skip forward to around the middle to see how absolutely retarded this is. It’s like someone took all of the stupid out of Bruce Lee’s system and forgot everything worthwhile

.Mike Goldber Moments
More Goldberg Moments: Having videos like this out there almost make keeping Goldberg around worth while

Mac Danzing Taking Pictures
Here’s Mac Danzig on a roof taking pictures of birds. How exciting.

Don Frye - Ken Shamrock Mustache Controversy ---Funny!
LINK

Feel Free to post your own
jiujitsufreak74
3/13/08 10:04:43PM
bls1919
3/13/08 10:19:25PM
Is it me or is Mike Goldberg always about 3/4 tanked. Look at him when he isnt talking and listening to Rogan. He looks totally fuct. Nodding with a shit eating grin
juanez13
3/13/08 10:24:33PM
JJfreak, yea alot of people dont know, but there are of videos of gomi grappling, i;ve seen him multiple times graplling with guys like sudo, uno and other, but all i could find was a submission grappling tag team match (real grappling tag team lol)

LINK

EDIT: Found some more, here is
Gomi vs Caol uno

LINK 2 ; another grappling match
jiujitsufreak74
3/13/08 10:28:06PM

Posted by juanez13

JJfreak, yea alot of people dont know, but there are of videos of gomi grappling, i;ve seen him multiple times graplling with guys like sudo, uno and other, but all i could find was a grappling tag team match (real grappling tag team lol)

LINK

that is an excellent find. i just thought it was funny that Gomi was grappling against Serra who is well known on the ground. you really deserve props for this.
roger
3/14/08 12:38:36AM
wow i have no life i watched everyone of theose videos
CornishMMA
3/14/08 7:24:42AM
they should have a video thread stickied at the top of this forum, i bet tons of video threads get made

Good stuff guys Tho it makes more sense to just upload them on the section