Something interesting happened today.

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Something interesting happened today.
mrsmiley
1/25/13 5:36:59PM
Despite his current drop as a fan favorite for as long as I've been watching Quinton Jackson has been on of my personal favorites. (Though like everyone else I share the popular opinion)

Well when you open the door to my basement directly to the left guess who theirs a poster of? You guessed it Rampage. The same poster which has stood their proudly for nearly 8 years now................Well guess what?
Today the poster fell from its place,crashing down my basement stairs.

coincidence? Or a sign of things to come?
Budgellism
1/25/13 5:42:36PM

Posted by mrsmiley

Despite his current drop as a fan favorite for as long as I've been watching Quinton Jackson has been on of my personal favorites. (Though like everyone else I share the popular opinion)

Well when you open the door to my basement directly to the left guess who theirs a poster of? You guessed it Rampage. The same poster which has stood their proudly for nearly 8 years now................Well guess what?

Sign of things to come my friend
SpiderSilva
1/25/13 6:43:11PM

Posted by mrsmiley

came home and my Rampage poster fell off the wall too!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!
mrsmiley
1/25/13 6:46:54PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

Posted by mrsmiley

came home and my Rampage poster fell off the wall too!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!

You're kidding. Right?
Maybe their's just no such thing as coincidence?
prozacnation1978
1/25/13 10:04:42PM
Rampage is the top Ufc for all time fighter live appearances for me with 6
6 rampage fights

Griffin
Silva
Jones
Jardine
Hamill
Evans

Great battles.

Next up is Maynard with 5 live fights