Who would be interested?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Side Games » Who would be interested?
Rabi
9/21/12 3:25:20AM
I know some of you already play these but I would like to try and get new players involved.

I will be setting up some new versions of The Draft Project very soon. Ideally I would like to get at least 10 people playing. I am thinking about running 3 different versions at once (for those that are hooked and would like to be playing more then one at a time).

The format is the same in each one, but the fighters are introduced in a different way for each one.

The 3 different versions are:

The Draft Project - Use current MMA Rankings
From The Beginning - Introduce the fighters chronalogically depending on when they debuted in the UFC
Ultimate Draft Project - Where we do are own rankings and can rank anybody you want (in set categories) from any sport, tv/film/book/pro wrestling characters etc.

If you would be interested in playing in one or more then let me know which one you would play, as if I cant get enough players then I wont set them up.

Thanks

1. The Draft Project

1. Rabi
2. P_F
3. jjeans
4. Budge
5. hashy
6. danclarke
7. infestructure
8. Jakewalters
9. Bubbles
10. Kpro
11. trevail
12. Pmoney

Poor_Franklin
9/21/12 3:51:37AM
i am down for The Draft Project & The Ultimate Draft Project
jjeans
9/21/12 5:26:13AM
Down for all three, doubt I can whitewash at a certain project again...
Budgellism
9/21/12 9:33:49AM
I'll do the regular Draft Project and the From the Beginning Project.

On a side note, I'm going to attempt to run my own version of the Draft Project shortly after the current FTBD ends.
Rabi
9/21/12 9:51:49AM
Cool, ill join in mate!
hashyandy4
9/21/12 2:36:17PM

Posted by Budgellism

On a side note, I'm going to attempt to run my own version of the Draft Project shortly after the current FTBD ends.

Nice Budge Sign Me Up 4 yours and Rabi all 3 of yours
danclarke1992
9/21/12 3:02:22PM
im up for the draft project and from teh beginning draft project
jakewalters
9/21/12 6:17:32PM
I like The Draft Project
Bubbles
9/21/12 6:43:36PM
I'll join the draft project. Probably sign up for another one later
jjeans
9/22/12 5:19:32AM

Posted by hashyandy4

Posted by Budgellism

Nice Budge Sign Me Up 4 yours and Rabi all 3 of yours

I'm down for Budge's too

As a rule of thumb, any sidegame with the words draft project in, I'll happily join. Love it.
Rabi
9/28/12 6:10:50PM
Will be starting the two smaller Draft Projects this week, I wont start the big one until I finish the current big one, I estimate 6 weeks
Kpro
9/28/12 7:55:33PM
I'm in on the first one.
Rabi
10/11/12 3:16:27AM
12 people confirmed for this game so far, this is gonna be the biggest draft project to date, would anyone else like to join in?