Instances where one shot changed a fighters career forever...

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Instances where one shot changed a fighters career forever...
« Previous Page
Boo_Radley21
11/30/13 7:56:47AM

Posted by Webbie

Posted by Boo_Radley21

After Vitor got that TRT he became an even bigger beast

Dick. Youre turning my words against me. And you arent even right. Everonyes on TRT...Hendo, Chael, Forrest, Rich. They all still lose harddddd
Webbie
11/30/13 10:08:53AM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

Posted by Webbie

Posted by Boo_Radley21

After Vitor got that TRT he became an even bigger beast

Okay, maybe you're right.

I know I'm right
airkerma
11/30/13 1:14:41PM
Mike Brown getting owned by Aldo. After that he was struggling to beat mediocre competition.
40ouncetpkid
12/1/13 6:27:51AM

Posted by airkerma

Mike Brown getting owned by Aldo. After that he was struggling to beat mediocre competition.

Very good one. Maybe even Manny get some credit too for such a brutal KO.

Maynard after Edgar stopped him. Two back to back 1st rd KO losses. It sucks to ser him trying to be more exciting only to get KOd. Looks like his punch resistance is fading fast.
airkerma
12/1/13 8:16:22AM

Posted by 40ouncetpkid

Posted by airkerma

Very good one. Maybe even Manny get some credit too for such a brutal KO.

Maynard after Edgar stopped him. Two back to back 1st rd KO losses. It sucks to ser him trying to be more exciting only to get KOd. Looks like his punch resistance is fading fast.

And it feels like just yesterday that he was begging the jungle japing guida to slug him in the face
roofer1967
12/7/13 11:31:49AM
I would add Maynard it's probably a little early to add him to this list. But after getting KOed in the Grant fight he doesn't even look relevant in the LW title picture anymore. Diaz barely broke a sweat in their last fight.
jjeans
2/17/14 11:55:00AM
OOOps....
prozacnation1978
2/18/14 1:30:53PM
Best example would.be
Liddell
Crocop
Arlovski

Now these days
Maynard after Edgar ko
Leban after stann ko
Maybe kos after Lawler ko
I-GOT-THIS-PICK
2/20/14 10:20:33PM
Franklin's KO of Quarry BRUTAL
Silva's KO's of Franklin DEVASTATING for him and me
Kpro
2/21/14 8:37:02PM
It's a little different than the intended type answer but Semtex's cheap shot on Koscheck. He was 2-0 in the UFC and a win away from Top 10 status heading into the fight and a post-fight punch later and he's fighting on an untelevised Australian card that he's not even headlining about 70 days later, instead of being 2-1 in the UFC and facing a top 15 fighter on an internationally televised main card.
Pages: 1 [2]