insomnia

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » insomnia
cloppio
5/15/09 3:21:33AM
so i was wondering if anyone else suffers from insomnia? i've been struggling with it for about 3 years. medicines only work for a few weeks for me than i get used to them. just seeing if there are any others on here.
Kpro
5/15/09 3:48:55AM
tell your doctor you have anxiety attacks and get a prescription for valium or xanax and take it before bed instead of during the day.
bojangalz
5/15/09 4:15:22AM
I used to chase a few tylenol pm's with nyquil... Did the trick every time.
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
5/15/09 4:54:34AM
cannabis
cmill21
5/15/09 6:11:10AM
I drink...works pretty well.
loller90278
5/15/09 11:57:54AM
i masterbate until im dead tired..
scoozna
5/15/09 12:06:10PM
Sorry man, I fall asleep within seconds of hitting the pillow.
cloppio
5/15/09 2:48:10PM

Posted by Kpro

tell your doctor you have anxiety attacks and get a prescription for valium or xanax and take it before bed instead of during the day.

we've been through all of them. thanks though. my doctor doesn't want me to take any narcotics long term due to addiction issues in the past. can't say i argue with her. as for the pot and drinking, tried. but i have a high clearance job and get tested a lot and booze works for a while but ends up creating more problems

well i've never tried the "nyquil cocktail" but that sounds like i may never wake up! lol
Shawn91111
5/15/09 3:25:19PM

Posted by cloppio

Posted by Kpro

we've been through all of them. thanks though. my doctor doesn't want me to take any narcotics long term due to addiction issues in the past. can't say i argue with her. as for the pot and drinking, tried. but i have a high clearance job and get tested a lot and booze works for a while but ends up creating more problems

well i've never tried the "nyquil cocktail" but that sounds like i may never wake up! lol

honestly i posted about this a while back, maybe not insomnia, but was having huge problems sleeping and Nyquil was mentioned and it works.
KaibaThedon
5/15/09 4:40:39PM

Posted by AnDeRsonDaSiLvA

cannabis

Posted by cmill21

Posted by loller90278

Anyone of these are awesome... or All 3 at once will probably give you heightened pleasure... then you'll be tired and fall asleep lols
SpiderSilva
5/15/09 6:53:22PM

Posted by KaibaThedon

Posted by AnDeRsonDaSiLvA

cannabis

Posted by cmill21

Posted by loller90278

Anyone of these are awesome... or All 3 at once will probably give you heightened pleasure... then you'll be tired and fall asleep lols

holy sh!t you may be on to something

I sleep about 3 hours a night have been for years. good luck fixing the problem
cloppio
5/16/09 12:37:04AM
some of these are really cracking me up. i'll run the trifecta of booze, bud, and jerkin by my doc! you could be onto something! lol

Aaronno9
5/16/09 12:50:13AM
My body just always tries to adjust to sleeping through the day. Its 5.40am over here and im still not even tired. I usually sleep from around 12 midday to 6-7 at night. Its really annoying but I just cant sleep through the night.
king_katool
5/17/09 2:02:38PM

Posted by Aaronno9

My body just always tries to adjust to sleeping through the day. Its 5.40am over here and im still not even tired. I usually sleep from around 12 midday to 6-7 at night. Its really annoying but I just cant sleep through the night.

about every 6 months i switch from sleeping at night to sleeping at day and vice versa, its really weird but i cant help it and it always screws me for 6 months getting 3 hrs for work, its been going on for about 5 years so im KINDA used to it