The "Insert Clever Name Here" Storm Of 2009

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » The "Insert Clever Name Here" Storm Of 2009
DCRage
12/20/09 6:30:31PM
My favorite name for this weekend's east coast blizzard so far is the "Shopper Stopper Storm Of 2009". I'd say I got 16-18 inches of snow total where I am, but I'm not complaining in part because the Federal Government is closed tomorrow. Day off with pay, bitches! Now I only have, at most, a 2 1/2 day workweek-maybe Tuesday, likely Wednesday, half-day Thursday. Guess I'm downloading more movies from iTunes tonight, I've been using this weekend to watch the Rambos (up to Rambo 3 now, next is last year's Rambo), probably getting Star Trek (this year's) & Inglorious Basterds next. Thank goodness I still have plenty of Sun Chips & Chex Mix.
bojangalz
12/20/09 6:32:56PM
You're in luck. The latest installment of Rambo is every bit as "meatheaded" as the first three. Very easy movie to sit through for anyone with a mild testosterone level.
postman
12/20/09 6:45:42PM

Posted by bojangalz

You're in luck. The latest installment of Rambo is every bit as "meatheaded" as the first three. Very easy movie to sit through for anyone with a mild testosterone level.

I completely agree
karn501
12/20/09 9:19:51PM

Posted by DCRage

My favorite name for this weekend's east coast blizzard so far is the "Shopper Stopper Storm Of 2009". I'd say I got 16-18 inches of snow total where I am, but I'm not complaining in part because the Federal Government is closed tomorrow. Day off with pay, bitches! Now I only have, at most, a 2 1/2 day workweek-maybe Tuesday, likely Wednesday, half-day Thursday. Guess I'm downloading more movies from iTunes tonight, I've been using this weekend to watch the Rambos (up to Rambo 3 now, next is last year's Rambo), probably getting Star Trek (this year's) & Inglorious Basterds next. Thank goodness I still have plenty of Sun Chips & Chex Mix.

awesome sunchips rule
Pskinner_mma314
12/21/09 5:21:32AM
well u have one thing to look forward to...................

we're gonna be doin one thing, and one thing only...........killin nazis
emfleek
12/21/09 10:33:51AM
Snow Blows