Inseminating Socks Since 1992

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Introduce yourself » Inseminating Socks Since 1992
Figsak
6/19/08 6:43:13PM
Wow. I've been a rabid MMA fan for about 5yrs but I JUST found this site. I had no idea anything like this existed... Just STUMBLED onto it. Pretty sure I'll be living here now. Camps? Seems to be wayyyy too many of them. I'd like to join 1, but god... it's like looking for the best McDonalds to join, 3 on every corner. Any1 wanna recruit the sak?

aaa9erh8er
6/19/08 8:30:29PM
your fourum title means..............................?lol. o well shit if i had thwo power to invite you to my camp i would. but you should stop by anyways. and welcom and if you have any questions just ask no problem
bobbydoomocculta
6/19/08 8:55:31PM
You seem pretty f-ing cool... my camp is the best thing goin but we're full...

better luck next year...
Figsak
6/19/08 10:34:02PM
It's cool. I'll get picked up by somebody as soon as these events roll out and my win ratio is insane :P

I've got my first 1k down on wagering too, hopefully that turns out well.

Have Eastman over McFedries and Brown over Arroyo in a parlay for 500, and 500 on the 6 to 1 Yarbrough to beat Credeur.

Eastman is a wrestler, McFedries is a brawler with no cardio, and no chin. If Eastman can keep pulling him to the mat, its an easy decision win.

Brown already beat Arroyo in a lesser event awhile ago by TKO in round 2, I'm taking the underdog bet that he can do it again.

Tim Credeur is a Spank, I can't beleive they're giving that out at 6 to 1. Yarbrough is no monster, but at 6 to 1 its too good to pass up.
bobbydoomocculta
6/19/08 11:03:59PM
I've put some action on yarbrough the odds are too enticing... The Beastman has a bad habbit of being on the receiving end of highlight reel knockouts and I reckon he's got another one coming though...
holt8081
6/19/08 11:08:21PM
I dident know that fight camps max out a 3 people
bobbydoomocculta
6/19/08 11:18:55PM
We need to keep small so it's more shocking to the masses when we take over...

We are the elite...
Figsak
6/20/08 12:43:40AM

Posted by bobbydoomocculta

I've put some action on yarbrough the odds are too enticing... The Beastman has a bad habbit of being on the receiving end of highlight reel knockouts and I reckon he's got another one coming though...

Very possible, and McFedries is just the kind of guy to facilitate that. But i've watched drew fight enough times to notice he gasses out roughly 20 seconds into round 1. I'm banking that Marvin can elude that early slaughter, get a cheap takedown, and gas Drew just by laying on him. It really can go either way, but Drew has the cardio of a goldfish, so I have to put him under the bus.
misses1112
6/20/08 5:55:46AM

Posted by holt8081

I WAS ABOUT TO SAY!!!!!!!!

NICE!!
Figsak
6/20/08 12:41:28PM
Ya, I'd be more concerned about the low win ratio on his record. A small fight camp seems logical otherwise to keep the overall percentage high. But he's a nice enough guy.
Raykill
6/21/08 6:33:16PM

Posted by holt8081

I was thinking the same thing when I read this. I am just going to walk away.

Welcome figsak. This is the last MMA site you will ever need.
Figsak
6/21/08 10:18:28PM
I see that. Its definately a swiss army knife of a site. Been signed up 3 days and been running to my pc like a mexican outhouse ever since.
bobbydoomocculta
6/25/08 7:46:55PM

Posted by Figsak

I see that. Its definately a swiss army knife of a site. Been signed up 3 days and been running to my pc like a mexican outhouse ever since.

30%
F-ing BOBBLEHEADS...
Figsak
6/25/08 8:13:26PM
>,<

Like I said on another thread, judge me after 10 events, not 1.

Alot of upsets and unlucky picks.

*embarrassed*