Insane Story of the Day: Woman Goads Her Infant Child Into a Fight, Then Records It

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Insane Story of the Day: Woman Goads Her Infant Child Into a Fight, Then Records It
prophecy033
7/5/12 11:37:47PM
Whenever I am involved in a discussion regarding crime and punishment, I am often dubbed a “sociopathic”, a “loony”, or a “stay the fuck away from me and my family” kind of guy as a result of my extreme view on how people should be disciplined. Society is overpopulated and ever-increasing, so it is my belief that we should take everyone from the convicted pedophiles and murders of the world down to the sue happy whackjobs, load them into a jumbo jet, and crash it into a mountain. Those whom I have these conversations with often retort that I should have more faith in humanity, that people are inherently good and are capable of change.

And then a story like this surfaces and drags them deeper into the murky cesspool of human existence in which my faith currently lies.

Today’s story comes to us out of St. Louis, where a local woman recently released an abhorring video on Facebook (a.k.a society’s douche) in which she not only prods her infant daughter into fighting another local girl, but gives her a few pointers while she carries out the despicable act. Unfortunately, no charges have been filed at this point, so the woman’s name has yet to be released, likely out of fear that her neighbors would tie her to a fence post and take turns kicking her in the vagina with steel-toed boots in order to ensure that she never reproduces again, as they so rightfully should.

Link
BelXavier420
7/5/12 11:44:45PM
Wow that was sickening. I have a little girl so that was pretty hard to watch. That poor kid will grow up thinking violence is a normal way of life. Why would you train your kid to be a convict? Absolutely mind blowing.
prophecy033
7/5/12 11:47:24PM

Posted by BelXavier420

Wow that was sickening. I have a little girl so that was pretty hard to watch. That poor kid will grow up thinking violence is a normal way of life. Why would you train your kid to be a convict? Absolutely mind blowing.

This lady deserves everything that's coming her way. Where the hell was the mother or father of the other baby? Just listening to her tell them to make a fist pissed me off so bad
Pookie
7/5/12 11:50:18PM
WOW
BossHog
7/5/12 11:59:47PM
Not shocked. Sadly it's probably best that these girls get used to fighting as the environment they are likely to grow up in will be chaotic.

Still, in many parts of the world a good percentage of infants don't even have a chance to make it to 3 years old. This is nothing compared to that.

Perspective
prophecy033
7/6/12 12:04:24AM

Posted by BossHog

Not shocked. Sadly it's probably best that these girls get used to fighting as the environment they are likely to grow up in will be chaotic.

Still, in many parts of the world a good percentage of infants don't even have a chance to make it to 3 years old. This is nothing compared to that.

Perspective

Regardless, this shouldn't be happening. It's shit like this that makes her environment so chaotic
Budgellism
7/6/12 12:52:54AM
That's so fucked up...
cowcatcher
7/6/12 3:09:25AM
OK, I want to say it, but I can't. Rainbow Push Coalition = .

Check yo selves before you wreck yo selves!

Fucking clean it up! This isn't the gov't problem, this is a community problem. This requires a self fix, not a mandate.

EDIT: I'm so fucking angry seeing this that I want 5 minutes with the mom. Like most of you would guess, 1 1/2 of those would go towards tender love making, but the rest would be a severe beat down.
Shawn91111
7/6/12 9:03:10AM
I cant watch that. As someone with a 4 yr old, i just cant watch things like that.

As for the "mother" she should rot in hell.
pmoney
7/6/12 11:13:23AM
Wow. What about the mom who was physically and verbally abusing her daughter and sending videos of it to her Dad? I saw that on Nancy Grace last night, flipping through the channels.

I am with the author of the story though. Certain people just need to die, so that the human race has a chance. Pedophiles, murderers and rapists could all be killed today and I would throw a party and piss on their ashes. Same with robbers. I wouldn't even mind if the ones who are just plain stupid, like this Childs mom, were taken out back and put down.

MALICE
7/6/12 11:39:14AM
It is obvious some people should not breed. This woman, I will not call her a mother, was not only allowing the children to fight, but she was encouraging them as well. If those would have been dogs or chickens she would already be in jail. Instead, there will be an investigation.
shaneTpain
7/6/12 5:21:46PM
The shirtless one actually earned a shot at Ronda's title with that performance
Aether
7/6/12 8:07:26PM
4 chan will find her, guaranteed. They probably already released her name, address, phone number, and social security number on their boards for people to harass her lol.