Injury strikes again: "Babalu" off Sept. 20 Strikeforce-Playboy card

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Injury strikes again: "Babalu" off Sept. 20 Strikeforce-Playboy card
SmileR
9/9/08 8:51:39PM
A leg injury has forced Renato "Babalu" Sobral (30-7) out of his upcoming bout with Anthony Ruiz (21-11), which was set to take place Sept. 20 at "Strikeforce at the Mansion II."

Strikeforce executive Mike Afromowitz today told MMAjunkie.com that Sobral was forced off the card and said the organization is looking for a replacement.

Ruiz was actually a recent replacement for Strikeforce world light heavyweight champion Bobby Southworth (9-5), who was forced off the card last month after after suffering a leg injury of his own.

Link
CantAndleDaRiddum
9/9/08 8:53:37PM
shit shit
SmileR
9/9/08 8:59:08PM

Posted by CantAndleDaRiddum

shit shit

I know man! More importantly how come your swear words aren't *?!
I'm trying that ****! ****!
CantAndleDaRiddum
9/9/08 9:05:38PM

Posted by SmileR

Posted by CantAndleDaRiddum

shit shit

I know man! More importantly how come your swear words aren't *?!
I'm trying that ****! ****!

lol i enver noticed
i just always thought we could say shit
ziegler3334
9/9/08 9:05:47PM
This is a bummer. Babalu was definitely the highlight of the event for me.
CantAndleDaRiddum
9/9/08 9:06:36PM
test:
shit piss **** **** cocksucker ************ tits fart terd twat
jae_1833
9/9/08 9:32:25PM
It's all good Strikeforce LHWs are just his cannon fodder anyways, as soon as he is healthy he will have that belt!
SpiderSilva
9/9/08 10:13:17PM
um maybe he is gonna fight Tito in Oct. @ Affliction and is pulling out saying he is hurt cause the real buck would be in Affliction and he doesn' t want to really"get hurt"
CantAndleDaRiddum
9/9/08 10:15:25PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

um maybe he is gonna fight Tito in Oct. @ Affliction and is pulling out saying he is hurt cause the real buck would be in Affliction and he doesn' t want to really"get hurt"

wouldnt strikeforce sue?
DCRage
9/10/08 6:49:34AM
Damn, Babalu'd again. First he loses his all-but-guaranteed title because Southworth got hurt, now he loses the fight because he's hurt! Not good for Affliction either given he's to be on the October PPV.