Injury strategy

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Injury strategy
ghandikush
9/3/12 10:16:39AM
I was just thinking I know its unlikely to have a circumstance like this but......

Hendo got injured and Chael stepped up from the same camp, I was thinking it would be clever if a guy got injured but didnt say anything for half the camp while his fill in trained for his oponent, it would give a hell of an edge to the team mate.

This didnt happen with Hendo Chael obviously, but I chuckled when I imagined those two conspiring together.
thevoodooninja
9/3/12 11:15:55AM
a 2 watt lightbulb just went off in greg jacksons head
Twenty20Dollars
9/3/12 11:51:10AM
That's a very narrow replacement. A guy in a certain division from a certain camp.

I'd rather them disclose the injury sooner to try and find the best replacement.
ghandikush
9/3/12 12:08:50PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

That's a very narrow replacement. A guy in a certain division from a certain camp.

I'd rather them disclose the injury sooner to try and find the best replacement.

of coarse, but it made me chuckle thinking about schemy Dan
pmoney
9/3/12 1:43:06PM

Posted by ghandikush

I was just thinking I know its unlikely to have a circumstance like this but......

Hendo got injured and Chael stepped up from the same camp, I was thinking it would be clever if a guy got injured but didnt say anything for half the camp while his fill in trained for his oponent, it would give a hell of an edge to the team mate.

This didnt happen with Hendo Chael obviously, but I chuckled when I imagined those two conspiring together.

I wouldn't doubt if it did happen something like that. It's not cheating, right?